Predict the score BILLS - Steelers

mead107

I'm not feeling good about this game at all.  Kenny Pickett is a a man on a mission, Tomlin is a HOF coach and Najee Harris is all but unstoppable.  Steelers WR core is decent and Steelers D is a prideful group who always show out on Sundays.  Buffalo has a tough one ahead at home where the Steelers typically play well.  This is a statement game where the Bills have the opportunity to show the NFL what they are made of mentally and physically.

Bills - 56

Steelers - 0

😆

Edited by BIGFOOTspaceman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

This is the sort of game you go into (as a fan) thinking it should and will be a blowout.  The wild card here is Mike Tomlin.  He’s a very good coach.  His team is hurting.  He will pump up the 14-point underdog angle all week and call upon their manhood.  I expect them to come out very aggressively in this game and give the Bills all they’ve got as they try to salvage their season.

Bills 42

Stillers 10

19 and 1, BABY!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Bills 38

Steelers 17

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 23

Steelers 10

I expect us to still look somewhat lethargic on offense but slowly pull away as our defense dominates them. There's something about the Ravens and Steelers that always draws us into a close game. Doesn't matter what players they have on the field. It just becomes a slugfest. If TJ Watt was in this game I'd actually feel fairly concerned. Without him I don't think the Steelers can make enough big time plays to keep it close after 3 quarters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, 716to540 said:

IMO there is still too much question marks with our secondary ... Bills 34 Steelers 16

Our secondary has not been an issue and I highly doubt the Stillers anemic offense will be the one to expose it.  Our offensive line and our WRs are a major question mark.

Bills 27

Stillers 16

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.