Someone stole Bills Elvis' Sh it

Dablitzkrieg

9 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

If they ever find out who stole everything, they should bury them under the new stadium.

Use their skins to start a Dome

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

If they ever find out who stole everything, they should bury them under the new stadium.

Really getting serious about that Bills Mafia thing, huh

25 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He's been down low in that corner the whole time.

This is my first year of season tickets, it was a pleasant surprise to find him in our section.  I tried pointing him out to my son, but he has no idea who Elvis is (and cares even less.)

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

are you so sure..Ive seen him in Camera a few times :)

how the he’ll do folks get away with this?

Get away with what?  Stealing his stuff you mean? 

Where did you see him on camera?  You would think he would chime in here from time to time being a huge fan, but I don't think he is here.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Absolutely should not be happening, but cmon... how are you going to not lock up your Yeti coolers?

Yeah considering tickets were going for $8 if you leave an easy $200+ ebay cash out there just...c'mon, man!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

What did you think would happen with a bunch of Jersey Jet fans around? Lock up your stuff.

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

Unrelated comment:  I've always wondered how he gets his guitar in the stadium.  I once asked if I could bring in a small bass drum or tom-tom and security said "No way!"

Drums and tom-toms are noise makers whether you like the music or not.

Maybe the guitar is folding and assembled.  I have seen that before but is clearly not a noise maker.

I don't know why people can't keep their hands off of other peoples crap. The gall to just sit there rummaging through someone else's stuff. 

I once had a storage unit broken into and all of my Dad's old fishing stuff stolen. Passed away long before that so it was memorable stuff but to this day it infuriates me picturing some douche just rummaging through all of my boxes. I hope they are still stuck having to watch the tube tv they stole.

Edited by What a Tuel

3 hours ago, BTB said:

Kind of surprised that for a tailgate that big, and with that much gear being left out in the open, that over the years, they haven't had a designated person to watch over everything during the game,  It's a shame that there were no witnesses to the event.  :(

Or at least somebody saw.  Had to take some time to load it up.

Had a friend that did tailgates for his group in Chicago.  He'd stay back, watch the game on TV... Then before end of game, have stuff ready for the group returning... BUT, In official lots, the Bears eventually didn't allow people to stick around outside, changed the rules.

I wonder which lot Bills Elvis was in?

30 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Someone stole my portable grill after the Colts game, lots of scumbags out there...

Had one lifted.  Stuck it under engine to cool... 

Yeah... Sucks.  Grill is usually hot and stick it collapsed under the engine.  Who da fuq is looking under the engine! I guess that's the place to look! /smdh

Guitars are not on the list of items you cannot bring in.  And as someone else pointed out, his does not have strings, so it can't be played.  Like you would hear it over all the crowd noise.  

Buffalo Bills Highmark Stadium Gate Entry and Permitted Items

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I’ve sent the fundraiser get a lot of criticism online.  I don’t have a problem with it but just hope people don’t take advantage of the Bills fan community.  He was asking for $3k and got $9K

I really wish GFM would set it so when you reach your requested amount, it would stop accepting donations, and maybe suggest others if you still want to donate to someone. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Imagine what would be stolen if the Bills build their stadium downtown "In the Ghetto" 😏

At old War Memorial stadium, people would allow you to pay to park in their yard and when you came out the car would be on blocks and the wheels gone. 🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.