Are the Cardinals for real?

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

4-0 and just beat what I thought was the best team in the NFL.

Murray seems to be playing very well. Anyone follow them closely?

Best team?  They didn’t play the Bills.  

• Agree 4

Just now, GoBills808 said:

who cares about the Cardinals 

Exactly. Wake me up when they play in the AFC.

Murray can be difficult to stop though. He buys a lot of time out of the pocket. You just don't know if he's gonna throw it or tuck and run. And he's quite elusive. 

But like I said, NFC team so I don't care.

If you were able to watch even half of that game, you would recognize that this is a very very good team. They were strong on both sides of the ball versus a team that came in very hot and very good on both sides of the ball. That was a statement win early in the season.

I still don’t have faith Murray is a legit real deal. But he’s without a doubt MVP so far. They have quite a few weapons and Kingsbury is doing a really good job mixing things up. 
Chase Edmonds and their rookie Rondale Moore are creating terrible mismatches for defenses. AJ green is loving and feasting on single coverage for probably the first time in his career. Maxx Williams is having a career year already lol. All this without really using Christian Kirk and Hopkins as focal points of the offense. Chandler Jones is clearly a beast, Watt doing his job, isiah Simmons looks amazing. Baker is a stud. I think everyone knows they have talent, the question is how healthy can they stay or how many of those guys survive 17 games. As I said I’m not sold Murray is totally the real deal but he’s been pretty flawless so far. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

4-0 and just beat what I thought was the best team in the NFL.

Murray is just a special talent and has a knack for not getting bad hits for being such a small guy. So as long as he stays healthy... Yea

Let's see if he lasts the whole season b.c last year they fell off hard after the "Hail Murray"

Right now they are on top.

Edited by TBBills

Yes, I think they're very much for real. They have the best WR group in the league and Murray seems very legit as tough as it seems for many to swallow. I've always been a James Conner fan and he's giving them a pretty solid rushing attack now as well. Hey come to think of it their offense seems very much like ours.

And then Chandler Jones, Budda Baker, Watt on Defense. All bad men. Wouldn't even be surprised if you start hearing some Bills-Cards SB chatter as early as this week, certainly if we take care of business next week.

There is a big difference playing great for 4 games versus playing great for the entire season...lots of teams started out hot and then tailed off down the stretch...

Guess we will see how it goes for them.

• Like (+1) 1

Caught the Rams at the right time letdown was written all over this.  

I actually think the Rams are the frauds.  

Stafford's obsession with Kupp is ridiculous and unsustainable..

And I don't think their D is as good as last year.  Not close actually

NFC ranked:

1. Cards (3-0 on the road)

2. Bucs

3. Cowboys 

Maybe - Packers.  

Everyone else is trash. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I think they'll crumble once they're faced with adversity

Plus, their HC is Kingsbury

Adversity like a tough opponent, or injuries? Because if it's the former I'd say stomping out the Rams at home who many already gifted a Super Bowl appearance blows the tough opponent theory up.

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

4-0 and just beat

what I thought was the best team in the NFL.

Best in nfl? No.  

Who did they beat?

4 game set are good measure on teams that people can plan around.  Check back after October.

every team can get a hot streak. Can they hold it.

2 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

I’d love another crack at them that’s for sure.

finish in same division position buffalo at arizona next year.

They are one of the best offenses. Their line is a bit of an issue but Murray covers a lot of ills there. Defensively they have a pass rush and the old Bill Polian model of get an offense that can score and a pass rush is in evidence. 

These NFC West match ups are always a bit odd though. Can't draw too many conclusions. Arizona looks like a playoff team to me though.