A little disagreement among Rams fans

Greg S

The sad reality is that attending an NFL game in person is rarely a great experience (yes even in Buffalo) because of drunken idiots and knuckleheads like this.

What's more sad is this was a meaningless preseason game with fans of the same team fighting eachother.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 2

Anybody who has been to a Bills game has seen something like this either inside the stadium, outside the stadium, or both. Certain teams breed more of it, but there is at least one a game.  When I had season's the Jets games always seemed to be bad because you had the college guys from downstate come to the game and the would get out of hand in the end zones often as it turned into a North Jersey/Long Island frat boy drunken testosterone fest.  My section in the upper deck didn't have many, but there was one the last year I had tickets. Drunken ass the row behind me got into it with quite a few people and fell into my row. That was more years ago than I like to admit.

More recently I've had the fall down, puking in their seat drunks rather than the I want to fight everybody drunks.

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Every time a women with big boobs is around there is always a fight

The gentlemen had some solid B cups going.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Anybody who has been to a Bills game has seen something like this either inside the stadium, outside the stadium, or both. Certain teams breed more of it, but there is at least one a game.  When I had season's the Jets games always seemed to be bad because you had the college guys from downstate come to the game and the would get out of hand in the end zones often as it turned into a North Jersey/Long Island frat boy drunken testosterone fest.  My section in the upper deck didn't have many, but there was one the last year I had tickets. Drunken ass the row behind me got into it with quite a few people and fell into my row. That was more years ago than I like to admit.

More recently I've had the fall down, puking in their seat drunks rather than the I want to fight everybody drunks.

The gentlemen had some solid B cups going.

My favorite, many years ago, was an all out brawl in the upper deck.

As about 8-10 people , including a very hot chick, were being led down the aisle by security to the chants of “#######”, the hot chick stops and flashes the crowd?!?!

QUALITY🤩

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

The sad reality is that attending an NFL game in person is rarely a great experience (yes even in Buffalo) because of drunken idiots and knuckleheads like this.

What's more sad is this was a meaningless preseason game with fans of the same team fighting eachother.

I’ve been to many, many games and never experienced this for myself and it’s always been a great experience. Not sure where people come up with stuff like your post. 

You see a random video of some drunkards and now people “rarely” have a good experience? That’s silly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, zevo said:

absolutely disgusting on all levels...this is why I prefer the comfort of my home when watching the games.

Yeah...there's absolutely nothing I can say that looks fun about that situation.  Also why I generally opt for seats in the club section.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1