The Shout Song needed a Shout Dance...ITS FINALLY HERE!!

StHustle

Might take me an hour but I'm gonna master these steps! Only got 3 weeks to get into playoff form 😁. They should also come up with an alternate "standing in one place" shout dance that can be done in the stands!!

Thoughts on the new official Bills Shout Dance?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Its like standing still, only faster...

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Might take me an hour but I'm gonna master these steps! Only got 3 weeks to get into playoff form 😁. They should also come up with an alternate "standing in one place" shout dance that can be done in the stands!!

I think maybe 5% of Bills fans could pull off these moves without having a soft issue injury or a heart attack.  

It’s not really a great dance 

Edited by JohnNord
  • Haha (+1) 1

Im actually going to critique this :bag:

First a dance exists.  First down man leads all of section 122 in it.  He's a lesser known fan legend that sits right between the goal posts, wears a referee shirt, and has the best mullet you've ever seen.  Check any old game and he is right on the tunnel in the middle can't miss the ref shirt.

Second the shout dance must be able to be pulled off in the stands.  That dance certainly can't. 

What was that thing that was popular a couple of years ago? Zoomba or something?  This looks like that.  Hard pass from most of us lol

That wasn't the shout song.  If that got played in the stands it would be less popular than the train whistle.

I swear I don't care as much as the amount of typing I just did would suggest lol.  Some Bills fans having fun and celebrating the Bills is never bad in my book.

the Shout song could use some updating but we'd need a more advanced producer to tackle it. This version here you could tell was done by a relative beginner. The effects & flare were minimal, the buildup on the piano stabs couldve used their steps increased to build the buildup, and the transitions were sloppy, but i sincerely do appreciate the effort.

I've thought about remixing/making music for the Bills/Sabres but alas i've been too lazy haha.

Still appreciate any & all Bills content tho!

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

Official Dance? no.. BUT I love to see a bunch of people getting it together having a good time

go Bills

• Like (+1) 1