Week 13 MNF Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix 1st Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

can't recall the last time i saw a fumble like that. RB closing his arms too fast. thinking too much about doing anything but getting tackled in the end zone he forgot to grab the ball first? 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Nothing wrong with us going for it but we've used that play way too many times. Teams are ready. I think if we had run it straight forward we would have gotten in. Or maybe let your franchise QB make a play.

Should've spread them out with the keeper

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

It was 1 bad call. Our defense could have shaken it off and made some stops to negate but instead we are getting out muscled. 

I guess you missed the blatant hold on Klein on the very next play after the PI.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, unclepete said:

Never draft a rb in the 1st. But we need one early 

you can find RB’s anywhere.  We’ll just keep drafting them high and then not admitting the mistake while making the franchise QB take unnecessary hits because our RB’s are terrible.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

For the record, I had no issue with the Bills going for it.  What was ridiculous was the play that Dabollocks pulled out of Appendix C of the playbook.  You can't call a 4th and goal play with Lee Smith, Dawson Knox, and Ryan Bates as your receivers.  That was *****in' brain dead.

I agree that’s more of a third down play. Not when it’s points or nothing. So frustrating. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

For the record, I had no issue with the Bills going for it.  What was ridiculous was the play that Dabollocks pulled out of Appendix C of the playbook.  You can't call a 4th and goal play with Lee Smith, Dawson Knox, and Ryan Bates as your receivers.  That was *****in' brain dead.

Would have rather just seen Allen run it in. I had zero issues going for it as well and support the decision. 

The DPI was complete garbage and a huge field position swing. Refs basically handed them a free turnover instead of punting from the 5.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Overall, what game are some people watching?  We drove down to goalline nd they stopped us.  They drove down to goalline and we stopped them.  Moss fumbled on the 5.  Looks about even other than the turnover.  Good football so far.