Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It never felt like Miami was in control of this game to me…we were moving it at will 

good on you mate. I gripped. Im not ashamed to admit it

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Fake ass Dolphin fans flooded my twitter feed all month and especially all week long with their trash.  I don't follow any of them.  I don't even want to see it but it was almost all I seen all damn week long.

THEY ARE AWEFULY QUIET NOW!!!!

All dolphins fans were absolutely worried about this game I guarantee you.  They have a more sordid history of choking in big games in recent history than we do 

• Agree 1

Am I the only one reminded of the heat game in Miami last year? The Bills lost that one, but like this game, they dominated in every aspect of the game except scoring. Don't recall if they turned the ball over. So glad it turned out right this time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fetou said:

I realized that I just didn't realize that the clock stoppage couldn't be avoided. The defensive holding penalized the Bills ultimately 

Yet another rule that has to be changed next year. The team shouldn’t be hurt by declining a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It never felt like Miami was in control of this game to me…we were moving it at will 

Right after the Rasul injury it seemed like it could really get out of hand but they came out flat in the second half

Congratulations for all of us.

Josh can create turnovers, but no qb has more heart or determination.

Despite at the negative posters, we are lucky to have Josh.

WAY TO GO BILLS!!!

FOUR CONSECUTIVE AFCE CHAMPIONS.

From 6-6 to 11-6!  AWESOME!!!

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I want to shout out Ryan Van Demark. He had to come into the game cold when Dawkins left for a couple drives, playing one of the most critical roles on the offense. Last year in a similar situation we had Quessenberry replace Dawkins and our offense couldn't even function. With Van Demark we didn't miss a beat. The kid was ready when his number was called.

• Like (+1) 26
  • Agree 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

I want to shout out Ryan Van Demark. He had to come into the game cold when Dawkins left for a couple drives, playing one of the most critical roles on the offense. Last year in a similar situation we had Quessenberry replace Dawkins and our offense couldn't even function. With Van Demark we didn't miss a beat. The kid was ready when his number was called.

And Dane.  Dane was HUGE.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Bro I love Allen and he is our franchise but he wasn’t great tonight and single handidly made this a close game along with a cook drop 

glad he settled down but he has to be better in the playoffs 

Over 400 yards of total offense and 2 TD's including the game winner.  It was Allen converting all those first downs that kept the Miami O off the field, protected our D and left them fresh and energized to close out the game.

Allen was magnificent tonight. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I checked out the KC board reaction. They are so pissed. Mad they have to play Miami, mad that Buffalo has the 2 seed and furious that Toney allowed the Bills to win at KC and gave them a chance to run the table.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

We just sent Miami into 14 degrees at KC, zero degree wind chill, 15 mph winds and 25% chance of snow. I love it.

If Miami can get some of their guys back on offense that will be a very good game.

Loved the result but had serious questions about their play calling after the 4th down conversion. They went into an extremely conservative shell just trying to burn clock and force timeouts. It ended up working out ( thanks defense!) but I really was frustrated by the lack of passing offense that final opportunity we had to seal the game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Say want you want about this team and the way this season went...

With all the injuries, all the bad losses, the firing of an OC midseason, the turmoil around the McDermott article, being 6-6 and having a 9% chance at playoffs...

To be the 2-seed? Unbelievable.

THIS BILLS TEAM IS RESILIENT AND BATTLE TESTED.

I don't know how far they'll go in the playoffs. I do know that they've set themselves up nicely, starting off with a home game against the Watt-less Steelers. No matter what happens, though, I am incredibly proud of the way this team responded and finished out this season. Incredibly gutsy and impressive stuff from all three phases, and yes, from the coaching staff.

WHAT A SUNDAY OF FOOTBALL!

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have a whollle bunch of pettiness to dole out to Dolphins fans on Twitter.

Goodnight and GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.