Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Airbornetrooper said:

17 is the reason the Bills won and he’s the reason they almost lost. 

That, in a sentence, is The Josh Allen Experience

Man, he is going to be some sore tonight. He was throwing his body everywhere. That third and 13 run was godlike, reminded me of that famous conversion in Dallas on Thanksgiving. Guy is a centaur. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 8

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

man too much is made of interceptions.  Its exhausting here with this.  The second one actually benefitted the team and gained the defense yards.  

if they get the penalty on kincaid there is no first int.  

Tua threw the most important interception of the game...the one allen doesn't throw...the one at the end of the game.  It will hardly be talked about this week though.

Miami misplayed both those ints badly…they made so many complete unpreparedness mistakes imo.  That punt on 4th and inches was the wrong call…they gifted us 10 yards before halftime…the list just goes on and on 

mcds got tua’s number without a doubt.  They had the healthiest oline they’ve had in weeks and still got shut out in the second half 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

It’s not it’s an automatic foul that gets tacked on 

That makes me feel better about how that went. Kind of an odd quirk in the rules, why would they not tweak the rule to avoid a situation where a team benefits from their own penalty?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Sherfield

Harty

Rapp

Three bottom of the roster players making hero plays. That's what championship teams are made of.

3 guys who didn't contribute very much were absolutely monsters tonight. 4 more boys....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

I think the dolphins will be relieved they lost that.

cheifs away is much easier than doing that again. a few silly things went against us and counted big, but so, so much was right. the details were mostly excellent

this dolphins defense is in for a long day in the cold in KC.  The chiefs front 7 are going to wreck the game.  Tua is not going to stand in there and throw the ball 40 times and win in that environment

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan714 said:

How sweet it is!!!!!! Josh Allen is your daddy Dolphin fans!!!!

Imagine being a Dolphins fan.  Allen is having a bad half and you feel great about your chances in the second half but you realize you are up 7.  Defense shuts them down.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

People are still claiming Josh had a “tough game”

He had 360 yards passing. Some of you have a tough time with patience and knowing who your QB is.

I don't think there is any argument.  Josh had a tough first half, but the Bills moved the ball the whole game.  Buffalo left like 21 points on the table.  I could wish that josh exercised a little more discretion on his throws, but with the game on the line, there isn't a QB I'd rather have in Josh's place. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I would actually rather play KC in Orchard Park 

Agreed. I want Cleveland and KC to win next weekend. Then Cleveland goes to Baltimore and has a much better chance of the upset than Miami will. Then we get KC and Mahomes in his first ever road playoff game. 

• Agree 1

Got me seats reserved for next week.

In the E.R.

Love this team, trying to just enjoy the ride... it is truly the journey that matters the most.  Lombardy is the dessert.

Edited by johnk
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

People are still claiming Josh had a “tough game”

He had 360 yards passing. Some of you have a tough time with patience and knowing who your QB is.

Bro I love Allen and he is our franchise but he wasn’t great tonight and single handidly made this a close game along with a cook drop 

glad he settled down but he has to be better in the playoffs 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I honestly can not remember a time as a fan that I’ve been more invested and eager on a week to week basis as I have over the past 6 weeks. 

It’s just been a constant gauntlet, and as soon as the game finishes, I am begging for more. Prime entertainment. This team is flawed but also very dangerous. If they start clicking and can get back healthy, ohhhh boyyyy

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Nice to see them bounce back late when they needed it. 

imagine if this had been an elimination game. We would have all died.

not quite dead but barely breathing. I'll recover. Im a fooking DIEHARD what else is a poor Bills fanatic go do?

LMAO

Celebrate Good times come on!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, chongli said:

Yeah...nope (I have to do this like every other week it seems):

Filthybeast is more than likely a dolphins fan lol I have zero faith in Miami to win a big game…sneaking by Dallas was absolutely stunning for them.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Fake ass Dolphin fans flooded my twitter feed all month and especially all week long with their trash.  I don't follow any of them.  I don't even want to see it but it was almost all I seen all damn week long.

THEY ARE AWEFULY QUIET NOW!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Fetou said:

Why in gods name did they accept the defensive holding on the Josh first down run? Doesn't the clock run 40 seconds on a decline? 5 yards towards a new first and 10? 

It added 5 yards to Josh's run.

Dolphins came out with a good gameplan in this game but the Bills figured them out in 2nd half and genius boy didn't have anything left. 

Bills just can't leave all those points out on the field in these games going forward!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

not quite dead but barely breathing. I'll recover. Im a fooking DIEHARD what else is a poor Bills fanatic go do?

LMAO

Celebrate Good times come on!!!

It never felt like Miami was in control of this game to me…we were moving it at will 

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

man too much is made of interceptions.  Its exhausting here with this.  The second one actually benefitted the team and gained the defense yards.  

if they get the penalty on kincaid there is no first int.  

Tua threw the most important interception of the game...the one allen doesn't throw...the one at the end of the game.  It will hardly be talked about this week though.

FWIW I kept thinking that the Dolphins cornerbacks were idiots even in spite of their luck. If Apple doesn't run out of the end zone they get 20 yards. If they knock it down instead of the INT on the 4th down they get better position.

So the stat looks bad on Allen (and wasn't his best play) but the defenders hurt their team in spite of the playmaking.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

Bro I love Allen and he is our franchise but he wasn’t great tonight and single handidly made this a close game along with a cook drop 

glad he settled down but he has to be better in the playoffs 

And yet without him, no playoffs. Learn to embrace the chaos. Favre 2.0, now with more leg strength.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It added 5 yards to Josh's run.

I realized that I just didn't realize that the clock stoppage couldn't be avoided. The defensive holding penalized the Bills ultimately. Obviously the clock was way more valuable than 5 yards there but there's nothing that could be done to avoid it on a running play it seems

Edited by Fetou

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.