Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Our defense has literally given up zero points. They are the only reason we are still in this game. 

What are some of you people watching. 

Defense is saving our a**.

Where did I say it’s the defences fault?

I was just making an observation 

Take a breath sir lol

Just now, Andy1 said:

Perfect pass by Josh. His teammates are not supporting him. 

Nobody could get open, Josh triple-clutched and finally threw it to the guy with size and hands that QB's universally use as a safety net in that situation, called the "tight end"

Honestly assumed this game was going to be one where the bills flipped the switch into the on position.  I don't think there is a switch this year. 

Sean Payton is a great coach.  He has really turned around the mess Hackett had created.  If the Bronco's win tonight, they are team who beat the Chiefs and Bills in a row, and become a contender. 

• Like (+1) 1

This team has lost its confidence, I’ve said it for weeks. A coach or coaches aren’t clicking with these guys. Look at the Raiders. Not perfect with Aiden O’Connell but Pierce has breathed life into that team since taking over. 

Onviously not going to get rid of McDermott but they might have to give Joe Brady or Mike Shula a shot here at OC 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

I guess Allen threw it too hard again. 

The bad thing, Josh will be taking a lot of the blame, when it's obvious in these situations his teammates let him down.  The Jets?  Sure that was Josh, but that dint happen often, more times than not it's exactly what we are witnessing with a bad wr core and bad offense scheming

Just now, AlfaBill said:

How can you blame coaching at this point? It is poor execution. Geez 

Murray is not an every down back.

Having Josh not run it. 

The defense letting too much space for plays to happen. 

Schemes not holding tight to shut down broncos. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I watch a ridiculous amount of NFL football every week. And I could be mistaken...But it seems to me no team in the NFL misses more sacks and tackles for a loss than the Bills. They overrun so many opportunities it's insane...

never practicing tackling does not help

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.