Lil' Dummy McKenzie.........offical team character builder

BADOLBILZ

Lil' Dummy is doing a bang up job of keeping would-be blowouts close with drops and turnovers......general physical awkwardness......and dumb decisions that cause Ken Dorsey to smash his hardware.

Sure.........they could be 6-0,  scoring 35 points per game with a better slot receiver and McKenzie on the sideline(like last week against Pittsburgh)..........but his bumbling has helped them learn how to win unnecessarily close games.

Here's to Lil' Dummy...........making easy wins difficult.   Dude is a character builder. :beer:

8frc45.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 14
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 16

4 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

what even is this image and this post LMAO

I'm curious about the image too. (For those who don't know, the woman is doing hip thrusts, which is a targeted glute isolation exercise, although since she is bending her lower legs too, she is also getting more of the hamstrings involved.)

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

15 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He was playing like he had money on KC and the points. 

His job is in danger.

I couldn't agree more. 

Fumble cost us points

Tripped over his own feet cost JA a td.  Also 2 additional drops.  Enough off this unathletic clumsy play and start Shakir.  Time to focus on your bbq dirty. You've been given a ton of opportunities. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He had a bad game but this is just plain mean. He’s still human, not like he intentionally played poorly. He’s playing hard, and that’s all you can really ask for. 

He needs to play better if he wants to keep his job but I have zero doubts about him culturally or effort

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I couldn't agree more. 

Fumble cost us points

Tripped over his own feet cost JA a td.  Also 2 additional drops.  Enough off this unathletic clumsy play and start Shakir.  Time to focus on your bbq dirty. You've been given a ton of opportunities. 

The one drop I won’t really hold against him-ball was high, behind him, and he got lit up (if we are thinking of the same drop) the other one I agree he needed to catch 

This is 100% correct.

And this is exactly the reason why we should make a play for OBJ. As much as I like McKenzie, and as no I as he is a great team guy, he is no ODB. This offense would be incredibly better with someone like OBJ. Shakir is very good and will be the future of this team a slot. But not yet. After we win the Lombardi this year should be fine. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Dislike 1

McKenzie is a player with a somewhat limited skill set. The things he can do, he does pretty well.

That said, I wouldn’t hate Shakir getting some of his snaps in the slot. He doesn’t have blazing speed but he just gets open and catches just about everything thrown his way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, appoo said:

He had a bad game but this is just plain mean. He’s still human, not like he intentionally played poorly. He’s playing hard, and that’s all you can really ask for. 

He needs to play better if he wants to keep his job but I have zero doubts about him culturally or effort

Guy makes a million dollars plus to play a game. The criticism is just. It's not John in accounting forgetting a cover sheet. You will be replaced if you can't catch the ball. And he is very replaceable.

• Agree 5

22 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He looked timid and unfocused. Wonder if the concussion impacted his play? 

Good point. Look at Knox. He’s been below his average to date. Different reason for sure but you have to believe they’ll get back closer to what they looked like least season. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

Shakir seems to be a natural football player. He seems to always be in the right spot, catches everything and picks up yards after the catch.

I like mackenzie, but he off night probably still recuperating from his  concussion.

Did anyone see that poyer had to drive to KC because he wasn't clear to fly. Crazy, 15 hours in a car

I told you so.  Said all off season and preseason that he is not an every down starter and wouldn’t finish the season as the starter.  Got so much flack for it too.  

Shakir > McKenzie.

I really like McKenzie…he is a lot of fun and a good person.  But he’s just not a starter level player and his role is best suited as a gadget guy.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

On a related topic, how was the fumble by Lil D attributed to Allen? Isn’t it just like if Allen had pitched the ball back to a RB on a sweep who drops and ball? That one wouldn’t be on the QB, would it? 

Makes about as much sense as the NFL scheduling formula.  Anyone with eyeballs sees that as a McKittrick fumble.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I told you so.  Said all off season and preseason that he is not an every down starter and wouldn’t finish the season as the starter.  Got so much flack for it too.  

Shakir > McKenzie.

I really like McKenzie…he is a lot of fun and a good person.  But he’s just not a starter level player and his role is best suited as a gadget guy.

You didn't have to tell me. :lol:

I know he's a dumb player in the heat of moment of NFL games...........and that ultimately mental mistakes like he is prone to get you beat.

He is the teams biggest turnover risk.........whether it be falling on his face on a kickoff......... fumbling a perfectly thrown pass into the arms of a defender in the Rams game.......running out the clock in Miami and causing Dorsey to lose his mind........or killing two should-have-been TD drives and failing to catch other passes today in KC.   

I'm sure he'll make an entertaining member of the media when teams stop getting tempted by his willingness to play for near the league minimum.    If Dopey Dan Orlovsky can be a QB analyst then McKenzie should have no problem making a living talking about football if he chooses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.