After the Diggs TD, what did you hear?

Magox

Diggs def says STFU. Someone else, prolly a fan is heard yelling SMD or you're a dick back to Diggs. You can hear the difference in the voices.

Diggs def says STFU. Someone else, prolly a fan is heard yelling SMD or you're a dick back to Diggs. You can hear the difference in the voices.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

It was definitely stfu...listen again 

I’m not so sure. I can see where there’s a difference of opinion. Unless someone else is superimposed, though, there’s definitely an “-fd” in there at the end. Maybe it’s one of the fans yelling it at him at the end of what he’s saying, but it’s definitely there. 

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I’m sure the Patsies fans will rail on how “classless” it was…..😂😂😂

It wasn't exactly overflowing with "class" now was it?

Then again who cares.

42 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Diggs: f you..f you..f you..f you..f you...stfu

McKenzie (as Diggs as saying stfu): smfd

He was pointing at each person in the front row, in order.

Basically saying "Hey you! and you! and you! and you! Shut the F#*$ Up!"

That's what he said.

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Then again who cares.

That's what he said.

Nope. He's saying "f you" to each fan. The "you" is just much louder. Give it another listen. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Then again who cares.

That's what he said.

Exactly. Just pointing out the irony after 25 yrs of being on the other end. 

Pretty sure he yelled the same thing Brady yelled last week. I loved it from both players and mentioned if Josh did that, "AWESOME!!! What a competitor!!" would be the narrative. Good for you Diggs!!! Show Bills fans that competitive spirit and we love it.

But, Brady's a whiny baby for doing it. Right?!?        😉

I noticed after the 1st drive where Allen just missed him on the TD that a bunch of Pats fans in the front row were yelling stuff at him.

I'm not normally down w/ talking too much trash to fans - and particularly w/ cursing like that. But it was great to see that, and in a way, it felt like he was speaking for all of us after putting up w/ 20 years of what we've put up with, and definitively turning the tables.  Kind of a "how ya like me now?" moment.

He's been so great in the Pats games in general. I loved last year when he was wagging his finger in Jackson's face, and backed it up by taking over that game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

I noticed after the 1st drive where Allen just missed him on the TD that a bunch of Pats fans in the front row were yelling stuff at him.

I'm not normally down w/ talking too much trash to fans - and particularly w/ cursing like that. But it was great to see that, and in a way, it felt like he was speaking for all of us after putting up w/ 20 years of what we've put up with, and definitively turning the tables.  Kind of a "how ya like me now?" moment.

He's been so great in the Pats games in general. I loved last year when he was wagging his finger in Jackson's face, and backed it up by taking over that game.

I was wondering the same and if it was on the same side and maybe they were talking trash when he missed one, and then he came back to give it right back.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

This is definitely the best article about it. 

“Tell me you haven’t said or wanted to say that to the Patriots fans in your life over the last year. That fanbase has been spoiled by success.”

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2021/12/27/22855188/stefon-diggs-bills-vs-patriots-fans-trash-talk-video

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

This is definitely the best article about it. 

“Tell me you haven’t said or wanted to say that to the Patriots fans in your life over the last year. That fanbase has been spoiled by success.”

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2021/12/27/22855188/stefon-diggs-bills-vs-patriots-fans-trash-talk-video

All fanbases get arrogant when they win, but there's something about local Patriot fans that makes me want to introduce my fist to their face.

Let me add media to that as well. Oh and all other Boston area sports fans and media.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.