Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, White Linen said:

I feel like it's when Josh isn't getting input from him and reads and reacts.  Then we win the toss and Daboll has time to go back to drawing it up and it fails.  Just my opinion. 

This is a decent take, the entire feel of the OT drive was different from what we just saw a couple minutes beforehand. Daboll also made the mistake of opening the drive with another wasted Singletary run. There’s a lot to be said for this team overthinking things imo. 

Our QB is something really really special. I know some folks on the gameday  thread wanted him cut in the first quarter, but my god what a gutsy performance. Getting hit almost every play, playing with a bum wheel for a good chunk of the game and he went 36/54 for 308 with 2TDs and ran for 109. Yes he had a pick. With our worthless offensive line, that was one hell of a performance. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

The Refs did not screw us. Brandon Beane screwed us with is inability to build an Offensive Line. Sean McDermott screwed us with his conservative game plan. That's who screwed us this game.

Except the Refs Diggs. I counted Three PIs on Diggs never called. Yet Evans grabs the defender and the call goes against the defender. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The Bills just aren't good enough, nothing to do with the refs.

Actually, they were good enough. Two touchdown passes to Diggs where he was interfered with and no calls. Then a drive extending DPI in overtime where Evans tackles Wallace. 

The Bills sucked in the first half but they still played well enough to win and were screwed.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

They redeemed themselves in my eyes with this incredible almost comeback. Taking the champs to the limit at home. The NON PI call really sucks, but we have to move on. We have a topflight, gutsy QB with a magnificent arm. Bills have issues for sure, but this is a parity league as we have just seen. Winning out is NOT impossible. Bengals lost so I believe we still have 7th slot? Go BILLS !!  

Colts have overtaken us; we're out of the Play Offs as it stands.

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There was never 1 second that I thought we’d actually win that game. Is there ever a single time in our lives where we are on the right side of a game like that? Ever? Rams last year. Every other one we get our hearts broken  

I thought we were going to win but we threw a ***** fade to Diggs in the redzone, those rarely work. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

GD... what a freaking game... IN Tampa...against the SB Champs.

Did we fire everyone yet?

I’ll stand with fire McD and let Frazier coach the rest of the season.  Gutless calls.  Don’t play to teams strengths, etc.  

2 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

The Refs did not screw us. Brandon Beane screwed us with is inability to build an Offensive Line. Sean McDermott screwed us with his conservative game plan. That's who screwed us this game.

Don’t disagree with the McBeane point but no the refs also screwed us.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sucks that it went this way but I'm proud they found they're ***** stones in the second half.

and Josh Allen is ***** gladiator.

He basically single-handedly brought us to a tie and force overtime.  Even won us the coin toss in OT lol.  Maybe if officiating was a little more even, we extend that first drive and Allen could have finished the complete comeback.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.