11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

Say hello to the first place New England Patriots.

Well if our boys want the division, they know what they have to do.

Teams match up and play differently from one week to the next.  I just hope our guys are healthy and in position in the last few weeks of the season.  We're losing a battle but haven't lost the war of 2021 just yet.

Some of the "burn it down" posts are extreme, for sure.  You want to go back to 2008?  No thanks.  I like what they're building in Buffalo.  I'm sure we'll see some key positions get addressed when the time comes.  In the meantime, you've got to work with what you've got, come up with good game plans, then execute.

We've laid some eggs recently... but we were all cheering them like madmen a month ago.  Don't burn your Bills gear yet and see how it plays out.

Frank Reich is a good coach and the Colts have some serious talent.  Remember, they were a playoff team last year too.

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Make it stop, please!!!

NO.  Humble the coaching staff. Wake up the players.They have been playing bad since the KC win.  Wins that were against lower tier teams.  

Edited by Nitro
  • Like (+1) 1

This team is just disgraceful and has no toughness. The Titans and Ravens are BOTH losing. The Bills could have been in excellent position. Instead the Bills are now afterthoughts. Here's how the season goes from here. The bills will win just one of the next three (Saints), lose to the Pats twice. end the season beating two bottom feeders (Of course it's their specialty) in front maybe 50,000 totally dispirited fans. Bills finish 9-8 out of the playoffs. Most disappointing season in Bills history. A team with major needs in the trenches on both sides of the ball, no running game, and key players like Star and Brown who care more about making a statement then actually playing football. What team in the NFL with a winning record are the ills better than?  None of them.              

• Dislike 1

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Allen is disappointing me. He’s like a college QB trying to go for the big play every down. Take what the defense gives you. A check down is ok

What's he supposed to do there?

There was no one open and it's a 31-7 game.

Sure he can throw it away but at that point, does it really matter?

• Agree 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Josh has been bad today. He is far from the only one. But he had been bad. 

It’s like clockwork with him though. If the team around him starts to struggle, he takes it on himself to try and win the game. And that’s when the mistakes started pouring in. 

Hero Ball is a major issue for him. 

• Like (+1) 2

This is why people have to stop making Allen out to be "elite" & saying they'd take him over everyone else.

4 years as a starter, & still just makes these goofy, dumb decisions. I'm not talking simple mistakes, every QB throws picks, but completely avoidable, head-scratching forced errors that ensure you hurt your team.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.