11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

No one is asking you to be blind and delusional but I feel like some people should act like a B when adversity comes. Are you reading some of comments at a point where we can still win this game

Problem is just eeking out a win isn’t where this team is supposed to be. They are supposed to actually beat teams confidently if we are going to hold out hope they are continuing to progress into a perennial contender. 

They are looking like a team that’s closer to the “same old Bills” than not. 

I for one am totally over pretending to give a crap about a mediocre team again. They can F right off if they regress and I have to see them try and get good AGAIN. I’m not even mad, really disappointed though. 

Just now, Ramza86 said:

I am ***** sick of this outdoor *****. Rain, winds...NOTHING GOES RIGHT FOR US OUTSIDE

Indy would kick the Bills back sides in a dome.  This is not about the elements but the lines.  They are winning in the trenches.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.