Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

36 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Not particularly fond of it but good for them for scoring the cash.

Ā 

It will remain either Rich or The Ralph for me.Ā 

Ā 

It will always be the Ralph, for me. But Rich Stadium wonā€™t make me blink.Ā 

Ā 

But whatever helps them financially is fine........and Iā€™ll continue to call it the Ralph.Ā 

Ā 

I hope to attend High Mark Stadium for the opener in the fall. I had to try it once......

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Remember when I totally took ownership of it, admitted I was wrong, made self-deprecating comments, and changed the thread title and the original post? I do, but I'll still never live it down. I might have to change my username.

Or just accept your legendary status. You are a king in these parts.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont get it.....what is with the bitching....."High Mark Stadium" is a totally cool name.

Ā 

Would you rather it be called "Barstool Stadium"

Ā 

After so many years of abject failure, Iā€™m glad it wasnā€™t named ā€œLow Mark Stadiumā€!Ā 

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I was hoping for something a little more conservative and old fashion...like Haggar Wrinkle-Free Slacks for Men Stadium.Ā Ā 

I love this, well done.Ā šŸ‘

8 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I live in Buffalo and I also have no idea what highmark is.Ā 

Well let me inform you.Ā  Highmark is the Blue Cross Blue Shield plan in PA that just become affiliated ( more like acquired ) HealthNow NY which is the parent company ofĀ BCBS of WNY.Ā  Don't know too much about Highmark but seem like a good company, I've been at BCBSWNY for well over 25 years.Ā Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mojo44 said:

Sad to say, at least for the foreseeable future this wonā€™t happen. By the way, not to be snarky or anything, but I am a doctor and I have treated patients in my community for 40 years. So like you I understand how the system works. But Iā€™m in Central new York and for all I know hi Mark treats their folks pretty well. And, the name is growing on me.šŸ˜

Thanks for serving our community. I was in the Marines for 21 years, retired and became an RN. Did the VA and BGH- various areas now im at Fidelis Care- they are making major improvements and just started a new gig today with them in Medical Management Audit and Compliance after a year ther in care management. Just my quick boring backstory lol