Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

2 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

It is odd to me that this hasn't leaked yet.

Nobody's watching the Pegula jet to see any marketing departments that might have been coming in and out of town?

It'll be weird to announce this Monday if they lose. Maybe it wasn't supposed to get out until the offseason. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It'll be weird to announce this Monday if they lose. Maybe it wasn't supposed to get out until the offseason. 

true.  Maybe tomorrow morning we hear something?

I think they announced the name change from RWS to New Era Field on a gameday... I remember driving to the stadium and listening to the WGR pregame when they dropped the news (unless I’m going senile).

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

true.  Maybe tomorrow morning we hear something?

I think they announced the name change from RWS to New Era Field on a gameday... I remember driving to the stadium and listening to the WGR pregame when they dropped the news (unless I’m going senile).

That was in the offseason though. Maybe preseason. 

7 hours ago, WizdomCalling said:

Its probably going to be called "the Ralph" again. Maybe Wilson's estate purchased the naming rights.

Here's a little Bills trivia for you. When the field house was originally opened, it was the Ralph Wilson Fieldhouse, because the stadium was still Rich Stadium. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, sullim4 said:

Nobody's watching the Pegula jet to see any marketing departments that might have been coming in and out of town?

Marketing departments fly commercial and have to go to Hertz.  No limo pickup.  Cue 'Arrested Development' sad walk. 😕

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

If only Zay Jones worked out.  We could have had from A(llen) to Z(ay)

I remember being excited when we had EJ, CJ and TJ .  One good thing about TJ Graham his dad was my fedex driver and I now have lots of bills gear!

15 hours ago, Billznut said:

Labatt already said yesterday it’s not them. 

To Bills and others, my second question was on Labatts so thank you, but the more important question I couldn’t find when doing a whole bunch of searches was alcohol producing companies even beer allowed to buy naming rights.  It used to be any alcohol or tobacco company could have naming rights in the NFL.  I already know several beer companies have claims to other sports stadiums or arenas, but I didn’t find a beer company have the name for an NFL stadium.

Hypothetically, if Coors wanted to name our stadium, can they?  Very simple.  If you don’t know definitively, no worries, but please don’t guess as I have asked more people in addition to searches, and can’t get a straight answer.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:51 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

Allen

Star

Stadium

ASS for short

Better yet Big And Dynamic Allen Superstar Stadium.

BADASS for short

11 hours ago, sullim4 said:

The people that buy naming rights have their own jets

• Like (+1) 3