Bills Stadium naming rights, a deal is close **IT'S OFFICIAL: Highmark Blue cross Blushield Stadium

Process

And from the news desk with the latest report, Francesco Franco is still dead... 

Are they waiting to announce a new stadium along with the naming deal?

A couple years ago, based on an insider tip from a guy named Dunkirk Don I bought a huge field in Newstead by the thruway, thinking the Pegulas would be dialing me up looking to build the stadium there. 

Now I'm stuck with an overgrown grassy field next to the expressway. At least I can sit in a plastic Adirondack chair and watch the cars go by... 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 11:46 AM, TheFunPolice said:

Are they waiting to announce a new stadium along with the naming deal?

A couple years ago, based on an insider tip from a guy named Dunkirk Don I bought a huge field in Newstead by the thruway, thinking the Pegulas would be dialing me up looking to build the stadium there. 

Now I'm stuck with an overgrown grassy field next to the expressway. At least I can sit in a plastic Adirondack chair and watch the cars go by... 

Maybe...

In the meantime, you should rent out that beautiful outdoor space for high-level business retreats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Why would Key Bank want naming rights when they already have the Sabres? Can they have both? 

It's a sort of 'discount', in light of the Keystone Kops operation that the Sabres have been.  For an extra $50 a month, they get to call the Ralph the Key Bank North Stadium.

55 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Why would Key Bank want naming rights when they already have the Sabres? Can they have both? 

Well. I've said a long time ago that the Pegulas should build a a mega stadium that is the home of the Bills and the Sabres. In 10 years the Sabres facility is considered ancient. A new stadium will take 3 years to complete. 

It makes sense for the Pegulas to consider it. 

I also believe a naming rights deal will also come with news of a new stadium. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Well. I've said a long time ago that the Pegulas should build a a mega stadium that is the home of the Bills and the Sabres. In 10 years the Sabres facility is considered ancient. A new stadium will take 3 years to complete. 

It makes sense for the Pegulas to consider it. 

I also believe a naming rights deal will also come with news of a new stadium. 

But is there validity to the rumor key bank wants the Bills naming rights? I can’t find any legitimate information about it.