49ers sign Josh Rosen

I still have the video of myself and company watching the 2018 draft. We all were sold it was Rosen, and then you here “Josh” and you settle in until, BAM! It’s “Josh Allen”. The look of surprise and confusion is just hilarious. I had one friend that was super pissed, but most of us were just surprised. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I remember begging the Bills to take Rosen (on the assumption that Darnold and Mayfield were gone). Lol, what an idiot I was.

I'm sorry JA iloveyousomuch 

Admission - me too. Never have been so happy to have been so wrong.

• Like (+1) 5

51 minutes ago, transient said:

He's trying to find one that makes his face look less punchable... so far no luck.

In the run up to the draft I had read about him on TBD, but never saw him play. Hanging with a friend (Jet fan), we  see an interview and it took all of 3 seconds for us to look at each other and agree that we didn't wanted him. A superficial evaluation for sure, but you never get a second chance to make a first impression and he didn't come off as a leader

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

is this his 4th team already?

Yes

1 hour ago, Dr Krentist said:

Hopefully he's matured and learned a thing or two from Brady.

I don't think helpful mentoring of backup QBs is Brady's primary trait.  Also when you've won a Superbowl in your second season you start to get all kinds of "slack" in how you treat your teammates that ordinary QBs don't receive, like being able to shove two towels down the back of your center's pants

1 hour ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

The majority of posters here wanted Rosen over Allen.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

How could you be so foolish

Majority?  How did you derive that by counting the vocal Wrong Josh (itch) supporters? Big mouths do not make majority.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Also when you've won a Superbowl in your second season you start to get all kinds of "slack" in how you treat your teammates that ordinary QBs don't receive, like being able to shove two towels down the back of your center's pants

Mahones did that?  Mitch is so lucky to get out of that organization!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Well he is getting some good frequent flier miles! 
I seriously hope he gets a real chance, but I’m afraid he is yesterday’s news in the NFL and is on the ever wandering trail of backup status now

The whole notion of him not getting a chance is I think a little warped. Coaches see not just what happens in games but in practice and in the locker room. They talk to other players. A former first round “talent” does not switch teams four times if he is exhibiting potential. Keep in mind he was Practice Squad for the Bucs.. they have Blaine Gabbert as their back-up ..  he could not beat out Blaine stinking Gabbert. No offense to you @BigdaddyinOrlando I just think the opportunity excuse for this guy is thin. If anything he has gotten more chances because NFL Execs can’t get past the fact that he was recently a top draft pick.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I remember begging the Bills to take Rosen (on the assumption that Darnold and Mayfield were gone). Lol, what an idiot I was.

I'm sorry JA iloveyousomuch 

I said your latter the other day at work. My Alabama, Roll Tide buddy asked, “So, you must be pretty happy with Allen?”

I followed with, “I love him.” It came out fast, felt right. 

Straight faced, to the point of shock, he goes, “You, what? Did you say that you love him?”

(Awkward silence)

Me: “Yeah.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think helpful mentoring of backup QBs is Brady's primary trait.  Also when you've won a Superbowl in your second season you start to get all kinds of "slack" in how you treat your teammates that ordinary QBs don't receive, like being able to shove two towels down the back of your center's pants

Well, big butts are in, so...

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I still have the video of myself and company watching the 2018 draft. We all were sold it was Rosen, and then you here “Josh” and you settle in until, BAM! It’s “Josh Allen”. The look of surprise and confusion is just hilarious. I had one friend that was super pissed, but most of us were just surprised. 

Video please or it didn't happen