Bills vs Raiders—— Pick the score

Raiders 37

Bills 13

Curfew or not, the ice-veined Josh Allen believes not even the slots can slow him down.  Allen, Motor, and Diggs all lose their contracts at the tables and proceed to clean out the hotel bar fridge "Hangover" style.  Needless to say, Motor is missing a tooth, Josh has tiger claws on his throwing arm, and Diggs can't run routes with the baby attached to his back. 

Tough game and 3-1

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Raiders 37

Bills 13

Curfew or not, the ice-veined Josh Allen believes not even the slots can slow him down.  Allen, Motor, and Diggs all lose their contracts at the tables and proceed to clean out the hotel bar fridge "Hangover" style.  Needless to say, Motor is missing a tooth, Josh has tiger claws on his throwing arm, and Diggs can't run routes with the baby attached to his back. 

Tough game and 3-1

Keep up the good work 

28-24 Billskis

If Allen gets 300+ yards and two TDs, he joins Manning and Young as QBs that have started seasons tossing 300 yd games with two TDs. in their first 4 games of a season.  I'm feeling the Bills are going to be pounding the rock on Sunday and therefore Allen doesn't get the 300yd game.

Da Bills 38

Duh Raidduhhs 17

Josh throws 2 TDs, runs for one.  Singletary Rushes for a TD.  Andre takes a PR to the house too.  Bass goes 1/1 on FG.

Josh Jacobs goes off for 120 yds  and 2 TDs but Raidduhhs passing game non-existent.

Bills 30, Raiders 20.

A solid victory but nothing on the epic scale of the 51-3 thrashing.  I really thought the Bills would win the SB after that.  Though I didn't actually see the game - only read about it afterwards.  No TV in the middle of the Arabian Desert in those days.

I think we'll see more RPO from the Bills than we have the last two weeks.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Raiders 37

Bills 13

Tough game and 3-1

It's people like you what causes unrest.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Raiders are the second best team the Bills will have faced.  they didn't have a walk in any game, and this one won't be either.   tough to win on the road, but, with the COVID and all the restrictions, home field is somewhat neutralized.  so, I think the Bills win 28-24.....

I am going for the waaay over (the top)

Allen comes out laser focused and the Raiders cannot stop him or Singletary in a windless dome and our defense does the usual 2nd half meltdown. Our defense has not shown they can shut a team down in the 2nd half, so until they do...

Raiders tack on (2) 2-point conversions as Gruden sees we have been giving those away and goes for it to try to close the gap with our offense. Edmunds gets to Carr on a rare blitz and Carr turns the ball over early in the 2nd quarter. McD is spotted wearing something blue.... I could go on and on :)

Bills 38-32

I feel like I should expect Josh's hot start to cool off a bit, but then I ask myself why?  He's just getting started.  Four more total TDs for the cantaloupe farmer and the defense shows up like the unit we expected.  A couple of FGs for Bass to make him feel important.

Bills 34, Raidahs 17

Raiders get a lil' lucky back home in Vega$ and put up some early pts............................... but the Bills storm back and pillage all of Allegiant stadium, ultimately leaving the Raiders with a hangover in that dirty desert dust...........

Bills: 169

Raiders: 5

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills 44

Raiders 19

This feels like a game the Bills come out super focused, Offense continues its blazing campaign and the Defense begins to get its feet under them. I think there’s a pick 6 or a return for a TD and a missed XP with a field goal for Bass. Don’t know why, just a feeling.

Bills defense will finally shine for the 1st time this season. Picking off Derek Carr's passes, one by Poyer and and another by Milano.

Both offenses will struggle and will be a battle of field goals. Maybe just one or two touchdowns by both teams throughout the entire game.

Tyer 'the ass' Bass kicking the winning field goal as time expires.

Bills will win a close one, 16-13.