F’n Edelman tweet

Mr Info

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Superman & Batman

The hero Gotham doesn’t deserve and didn’t ask for...

this is offensive to Robert Pattinson.

Edited by DFT
  • Haha (+1) 10

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

We would love that little weasel if he played for us. Such a dbag but he would be our dbag. 

Yeah, that's kind of how sports work, genius.  We like our own good players and dislike our rivals' good players.  Thanks for clearing it up.

• Haha (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Superman & Batman...please crush these guys, Bills.

I see he increased his height. Photoshop makes the impossible possible.

Just now, Augie said:

Edelman makes is look like he’s as big as Cam when in fact he’s the size of an action figure Cam could put in his pocket. 

Beat me to it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

I don’t get the outrage.  Is Edelman supposed to tweet that they are rolling over and playing dead?  That they concede the division to us?  LOL

I mean Cam has been nicknamed Superman for years.  So this isn’t even off the wall.  I want the Pats to lose as much as anyone, but this was nothing.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t get the outrage.  Is Edelman supposed to tweet that they are rolling over and playing dead?  That they concede the division to us?  LOL

I mean Cam has been nicknamed Superman for years.  So this isn’t even off the wall.  I want the Pats to lose as much as anyone, but this was nothing.  

I think "outrage" is a bit strong. It's just a goober move from a little punk we all hate. If we want to laugh at him, we'll laugh at him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I might be one of the only ones on here who actually likes Edelman minus his two games against us. 
He’s a really tough player and I respect what he’s accomplished coming into the league as basically a nobody or gadget player. 
We wouldn’t hate him or care much if he played his career in Chicago or somewhere besides New England. 

25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Just like Matthew Barnaby!

Funny you mention him, because he and Derek Roy are the two examples I always use as evidence that I would not, in fact, like the weasel-type foes if they played for one of my teams.

Couldn't stand either of those dudes.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We would love that little weasel if he played for us. Such a dbag but he would be our dbag. 

He would be my dbag for sure:wub: Unfortunately he plays for the Cheaters:cry:

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I might be one of the only ones on here who actually likes Edelman minus his two games against us. 
He’s a really tough player and I respect what he’s accomplished coming into the league as basically a nobody or gadget player. 
We wouldn’t hate him or care much if he played his career in Chicago or somewhere besides New England. 

I would be slobbing all over him saying how he is the best receiver in football:unsure:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Ha Ha - EDITED for more accurate perspective... 

Edelman.JPG

Edited by cd1