Observations this half:
1. Allen seems to have shaken most of the rust off from week 1. He’s poised, accurate, and has thrown the ball away when necessary. Excellent decision making thus far.
2. We are carving them up through the air, and yet all 3 scores have been runs. I expect next half to have one in the air, but great job offensively on getting the plays made when needed. Great job on third down overall.
3. Love Cody Ford going to bat for his QB. Don’t mind the penalty here and I would expect most of the O-line to be there for him- Cody just took initiative. That should’ve been roughing the passer.
4. Oliver is as advertised and I can’t believe he was there at 9. One of my favorite draft picks ever based on potential. He’s going to be the cornerstone of this defense in 2 years (if not sooner)
5. Defense shrugged off the early breakdown and have been solid ever since. We’ve got a great squad and I’m going to love being underrated all year and surprising our opponents.
6. Would like to see singletary getting more involved- but props to him on TD1. Awesome job. I think by week 10 we see him as the predominant runner for this offense