Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

I never once allowed myself to believe this ***** was real. You just always knew the “Bills” would come out of them. This is the point of the season where seasons just fall apart. Anyone that thinks this is no big deal must have not been burned by this team yet. A bunch of other teams in the afc creeping up to the 5 wins and the division was never in reach. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Who? JB a couple of times but who else did you see open? They don’t even screen to the running backs and the one drive they did the team scored. Hate Josh or love him Daboll will be gone before he will. 

Missed Knox a couple times, Beasley,  Duke, pretty much every receiver at some point. Stop blindly supporting a player that shows every week he can’t find open receivers

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

C'mon dude. They won last week, remember? Today the weather and playing a desperate team didn't help matters. D laid an egg, it happens from time to time. Still 5-2.

Ok they struggled to beat a historical bad dolphins team after a bye week, and they got pasted by a mediocre team at home this week. That’s supposed to make you feel good about them?

• Like (+1) 1

3rd and 23. 

Like I said, establish this running game. 

Also, this isn’t college football. Point differential is like the billionth tie breaker. So why punt? Might as well just literally wave a white flag - and construct said flag out of Dabolls tighty whiteys. 

• Like (+1) 1