Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

When is it safe to admit that Star sucks and Edmunds is not a god MLB?

If Bill Belichick had a Tremaine Edmunds, he'd be a standup OLB/rusher like Vrabel or Ninkovich. 

We aren't utilizing his best attribute, which is his athleticism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

this honestly feels like the same sh!t Ive been watching for the last 20 years. I was hoping this year would be different. Reality bites my nuts like a rabid dog again and we have to watch NE dominate the division and AFC. It's getting weary already.

This is why it's best to wait, especially this season with he cakewalk schedule at the start. I think many people could see this coming.

4 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Eagles are a better team and have a better staff. You can see they came out with a mission from the start of the game. Sucks to have to go against a wounded animal with that backs against the wall. 

You could’ve stopped after the first sentence, they just got out coached and outplayed in every facet of the game. The desperation narrative isn’t even a factor, Buffalo just showed they had a cake schedule, squeaked by some bad teams and weren’t as good as their record shows, unfortunately.  

Today was the chance for this team to show they were for real, if they weren’t equally desperate for the win, and to prove they are legit contenders in the AFC, then they have no chance at anything this year besides maybe a one and done playoff appearance.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

This is not a good football team. Brutal 2 weeks in a row. Got a longggg way to go

C'mon dude. They won last week, remember? Today the weather and playing a desperate team didn't help matters. D laid an egg, it happens from time to time. Still 5-2.

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

The wind hurt our big advantage today.  Their DBs are weak link.  We couldn't take advantage of

Their Defensive line was banged up as well and we trie to run the ball and couldn’t until the end of the 3rd quarter and they went away from it. 

7 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

What % of us thought we would be 5-1 before the season started. Majority of the fans thought this was a 9-10 win team. So.... We got outmatched today. Every game wont be like this and the schedule is still easy. Everyone getting ahead of themselves. This isn't a super bowl team. Just enjoy the growth year. 

I love your optimism.   We have walked down this same path so many times, it is difficult to watch.  I hope you are right.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1