Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Success said:

I keep going back to that call by Daboll.

Oh, well.  We'd have all taken 5-2 heading to the 'Skins game.  Just a bad day.

oh yeah and what was last week, i know they won but still last week was kind of a precursor of things to come

34 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Problem is that in McD's defensive scheme, the MLB is not a typical run stopping thumper.  He's supposed to cover the middle for short route passes.  The D-line is supposed to stop the run, MLB just assists and finishes up.

And Star is a total mediocrity - he's not drawing doubles and he's not even holding the point of attack.

3 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

This loss is completely on Daboll and his stupid call at the end of the first half that completely changed the complexion of this game. 

I would not say completely, but that call and disaster changed this game. Nonetheless, when the D needed to step, they got trampled 

Just now, pop gun said:

oh yeah and what was last week, i know they won but still last week was kind of a precursor of things to come

I never consider a win to be a bad day.

Division games are always unpredictable.  I hardly consider today proof that the Bills are "pretenders" or anything.

Well it's back to the Bills between 2000-16, 18 drawing board now.

Getting destroyed at home by a team that couldn't stop a wet dream.

Now can we all not get mad when someone in the national media calls us frauds when we actually know it's true.

Got absolutely manhandled by a team that was manhandled by everyone else.

They will NEVER beat a good team.

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

This all started by letting them have the ball to start the 3rd which is the best quarter.  Sean needs to get hammered in presser,  stupid decision to take the ball on horrible weather day.  Sean will never learn

I don't think it was a bad decision at all - we were, in theory, playing with the wind at our backs for the 4th quarter. Trouble is, the D couldn't stop the run, and have let the Eagles run the clock accordingly.

Just now, BobChalmers said:

And Star is a total mediocrity - he's not drawing doubles and he's not even holding the point of attack.

He's part of the problem.  If more plays were being made by the other front six, then I'd buy into his role.  But that is not happening this week, or last.

Just now, Iverwig said:

Eagles are a better team and have a better staff. You can see they came out with a mission from the start of the game. Sucks to have to go against a wounded animal with that backs against the wall. 

They were the better team for all four quarters, from start to finish.  

The real question is if every team copies what the Eagles just did.  

Just now, White Linen said:

Get a grip on understanding football.

Right?! I was just thinking how itll be refreshing to at least not have the qb harped on after a loss. We have some idiots harping on him after a win! If you have to stretch that far to blame todays game on Allen you just dont like the dude. 

• Like (+1) 1

On to the Redskins. 

cant expect to go 15-1 but today was bad. Weakness of this defense really exposed last two weeks, power game up the middle. Offense needs to be more dynamic. 

5-2, great start after 7 games but gotta get the next one.