Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

A) needed to capitalize on those first 2 possessions to take Miami out of their run game. 

B) I know the refs are going to suck , but at least suck both ways. Tired of constantly being screwed by crappy refs while the opposing teams get away with everything. 

Very disappointed in Josh. You'd think he'd of learned, apparently not. The game is getting away from Buffalo, the defense is getting worn down and it's already missing key players. Josh needs to stop, just stop the bull chit decisions. If we lose this game, I don't see them beating Miami next week given the circumstances.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

So, we come back next week to play here again...that should be super fun with Waddle and Mostert back too.

And it’ll be a daytime game with us cooking in the sun

• Vomit 1

Just now, boyst said:

That's offense?

Defenses is getting exposed as a whole

Offense is playing good except for 1 player.

If you want to talk offense we can. But the entire defense is playing poorly. Josh alone is playing poorly. 

How long should you expect them to hold that offense down with the “offense” turning it over? I wrote “team” cuz I’m tired of typing Josh’s name as the problem. 

1 minute ago, BRH said:

The lack of pressure from the DL is maddening.  

pressure when you play miami comes from coverage on the back end. You have to take away tua's first read.  He is basically a 1 read qb in this offense like RGIII was in washington years ago.

without douglas and dodson they are going to have to win a shootout

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

This is why I’m glad folks on the couch aren’t coaching or drafting. You probably one of the “wrong Josh” people. 

he may not have the big play ability but he's more consistant but his receviers are also a lot better and the run game is great

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Bills D just speed bumps out there.  What are the chances McD makes adjustments at the half?

He'll make adjustments all right, but they won't be the right ones or nearly as effective as Miami's.

Guaranteed.  

4 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

You don’t know what the script was

Against a cover 0 all out blitz he’s absolutely gotta turn around there and box the defender out I’m not sure it’s even debatable.  The route at the end of the eagles game was a lot more debatable than this one 

Davis nonsensically cuts right as Josh is releasing the ball under heavy pressure lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Refs doing their job not calling penalties on fins. Diggs hit on all his routes and Kincaid blasted and no calls. Now they reverse their own call against Miami.  Too obvious…

We have no chance with this crew. Egregious shi+ being ignored.  Love this choreographed league.

Bills with two careless turnovers by Josh, missed a wide open TD to Diggs and Brady has no answers for the blitz.

MIA’s offense doing whatever they want. Converting 3rd and longs, poor tackling and McDermott has no answers.

With all of MIA’s injuries just a horrible half!

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

He’s in a better system definitely not a better QB. He’s definitely outplaying him tonight tho.

JA Experience 👀. <  Tua  TD’s😉

Edited by PayDaBill$

I’m worried about the defense more than the offense right now.

Miami is moving the ball at will.

And how do we not bump Miami receivers at the goal line? It’s not like they have a full field behind you to run. Don’t give them an easy get-off.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

There was a time where toe tap Gabe was a thing. He 100% would never catch that deep ball to Diggs.

I remember that Gabe. Haven't seen him in years.