Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea that one with Diggs in the backfield and I’m not sure what the read was but it was stupid.  

The read was Kincaid open for the first. It was fine because Kincaid was open. Josh looked and didn’t throw. Then second guessed running. If you have a problem with it, it should be how Josh executed it. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

If Allen had underthrown Diggs on the first deep shot by as much as he overthrew him, it would have looked like Tua's INT.

Of Allen's 2 INT's I blame Davis for not running a hot on a full blitz, and the other was 4th down and giving his guy a chance. I don't think either was the wrong play or an execution error.

Uh oh, Rasul has been MVP of D since the trade.

The first INT...Josh has no defense.  that was ALL QB and ALL TERRIBLE.

HE's just a fly by the seat of his pants guy.   Sometimes it works magnificently, sometimes he makes plays that are so bad I can't believe an NFL player would make them.  It's who he is.

Obviously it all evens out for the better, or else we wouldn't have the records we have had with him.

• Vomit 1

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

Its the bad tackling rearing its ugly head again

100%... Tackling has been very suspect so far. We've had some real nice plays for loss. But some of these bigger runs we had a shot and whiffed...

Just now, boyst said:

Is it just me or is the defense playing like they lost their fundamentals?

They’re playing like their qb keeps giving the ball to the bad guys. It’s 7-7 in almost a half, to a high scoring team that Josh keeps giving the ball to. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Best case scenario might be winning a shootout. Not looking like it’s gonna be an elite performance by the D tonight. Can’t really blame em. 

You can't have a shootout when your QB turns it over 2x in the opponents endzone and misses wide open WR's on deep balls