Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

14 minutes ago, Chaos said:

How is cooks' fumble Dorsey or Allen's fault, How is Gabe not catchin a pass Dorsey or Allen's fault? How is murray dropping the ball Dorsey or Allen's fault.  I am willing to learn the answer to any of these three questions. 

I agree, some fans though you can't help them but i do think there is something off with Allen as well although the pass to Gabe was a great pass.

9 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

He hit Gabe Davis right in the hands and Davis still couldn’t catch it.

9 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Fastball hit Davis in both hands and popped up in the air. I would say 10% Allen’s fault, 90% Davis’ fault.

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Nah it was a good throw.  Davis couldnt catch the ball right through his hands an into the defenders.

Thank you

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

McDermott needs to gather the offense and go Mt St. Helen’s on them the way a hockey coach would after calling a 30 second time out.

Either that or just do nothing.

McDermott got the big extension. He wants the long offseason to enjoy the money.  He cares less about the Bills winning than you do. 

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

James Cook is paid to block,.run the ball, catch the ball and not fumble. If you could only do 50% of your job would your boss keep you?

He has 2 fumbles in 240 touches. So he's doing about 99.2% of his job I guess

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Mostert has a few fumbles but McDaniel moves on to the next play because he realizes fumbles are an occupational hazard. Cook fumbles for the first time this season and Belichick-like, McDermott thinks it’s wiser to rule out of fear and punish talented players if the errors are fumbles as opposed to dropped passes.

Are you really comparing McDaniel and Belichick and defending McDaniel?

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.