Week 8, Bucs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Bills     23

Bucs    16

Ugliness with the offense continues, although Bills move the ball between the 20s but have to settle for 3 FGs on the night. 5-3 record Hopefully get healthier over the mini bye. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1

Buccaneers 27

Bills 21

😥

It's unfortunately just how I feel about this one. I don't trust our defense at all, and our offense has not shown the ability to blow this style of defense out of the water. So I'm expecting another frustratingly close and gritty game where we fall just short at the end.

I've picked a win each of the last three weeks though so maybe this will reverse jinx us.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How is anyone picking bills. This is a BAD matchup for bills. vita vea will play. they WILL bully our line - he will blow up morse. and their LBs are beasts. Gonna blitz and confuse josh. Their corners are good. I think in a lot of ways they are better than the jets. 

On D. woof. dont know what to tell you guys. they are going to drop fades / jump balls to evans. and godwin will eat for first downs. Benford and Dane are great positionally. But they get beat over the top a bunch and they simply cant make plays on the ball. Further. We are weak in the flats and underneath. and Baker is good enough to feel comfortable taking those easy passes. 

bucs 26

bills 17

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nelius said:

Bills - 17

Bucs - 14

Gonna be a rough one. Can't believe the trolls are even attempting to align with Baker over this lol, ill-advised hill to die on. Yes, as recently as a year ago he was worse than even Mac Jones.

I think we’ll get the classic bucs move the ball and get held mostly to fgs game and josh will make 1-2 ridiculous plays that are the difference in the game. One of these weeks the bills are gonna say f it and just run no huddle most of the game and destroy somebody lol why not this one 

I’m goin 31-20

• Like (+1) 2

Not sure how anybody has faith the Bills will roll in this one.  Maybe the Knox injury means a steady diet of Diggs, Kincaid, and Cook.  Maybe this is the 1 out of every 4 games Gabe isn’t invisible.  Maybe Tampa ain’t well coached and disciplined enough to exploit the Bills mash unit of a defense.  Maybe this is a reset year for the Bills.  

Bucs 20 Bills 19

I see this going very similarly to the last 3 games.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Not sure how anybody has faith the Bills will roll in this one.  Maybe the Knox injury means a steady diet of Diggs, Kincaid, and Cook.  Maybe this is the 1 out of every 4 games Gabe isn’t invisible.  Maybe Tampa ain’t well coached and disciplined enough to exploit the Bills mash unit of a defense.  Maybe this is a reset year for the Bills.  

Bucs 20 Bills 19

I see this going very similarly to the last 3 games.  

Probably because Tampa isn't that good. Of course, the Giants aren't that good, and neither are the Pats and we saw what happened there. I don't expect the Bills to win big, but I expect them to win. They are undefeated at home so far unless you count the London "home game". You know that saying about a wounded animal that is backed into a corner and has no choice but to come out fighting. That is basically the Bills tonight. They know they really can't afford to go to Cincinnati 4-4 with the upcoming schedule in the second half of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

Tampa is going to hit on a bomb or two...or at least get a very long DPI or multiple DPI's that result in easy scoring drive(s).

Hey offense, how about not turning the ball over on your very first drive tonight?!?

Another week that I bet on our opponent plus the points to ease the pain of possible failure.  Hope I lose the bet this time.  I think the Bills eek this one out.

Buffalo 23

Tampa  20 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Buccaneers 27

Bills 17

I'm kinda of thinking you have the right idea here. 

My homerism can't go there though. 

This Bills team looks to be in trouble on both sides of the ball. Just hoping the home crowd is disruptive and the Bucs suck worse. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.