Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 2nd half

Simon

Oh well... maybe this year we get in as a wildcard, play hungry, and do some damage.  I'm not writing the season off yet.  I sorta expected this today.  Felt like the game could go either way.

I think our defense starts to gel... maybe not elite, but able to play a solid football game.  Offense leans to use Kincaid and Cook underneath and abandons shotgun runs.  Lots of season left.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Nice  my 10-7 prediction is now looking like a stretch.  Fire the coaching staff, seriously.  Take a step back, think about it.  Would you want to ruin the rest of Josh Allen's career with a defensive minded coach who has been outcoached every single year in the playoffs?  I credit McDermott and Beane for turning the franchise around, im very thankful for that.  However, we have Josh Allen, there is no excuse to not being able to achieve a SB appearance with JA and SD on your team, no matter how bad the coaching may be

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, ngbills said:

4-3 in this 7 game stretch is a complete failure. We are in deep trouble and make be sitting in the couch for the playoffs. 

The division is toast for sure.  Wild card is the only route at this point and that is looking like it's in doubt with our schedule and the rest of the AFC.

Just now, VW82 said:

People will try and blame this on our defense which is decimated and gassed. Offense can't wait 3.5 quarters into the game to start playing.

Bills had TOP by a good margin 

Josh handed them a 3 point lead with under two minutes

You're scapegoating the defense that should have finished the game

This team is hot garbage. Since i was born in 66 they have and will always be a joke that beats themselves. They just take years off my life rooting for trash. At least i like hockey!! LOL Bills can go to hell and rot. I am out!!! For those of you that stick it out, you must just be sado masochists! Good luck, and GO SABRES!!!