Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

1 minute ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never take Miami and the points against Josh Allen!"

Big win with the boost for me 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Watched the game at the “Bullpen” in Washington Dc the DC Bills backers, organize gatherings there, many hundred Bills fans in attendance, great time great crowd. 

So much for that Miami bravado aye? 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Amazing how after just four weeks, the schedule over the next 6 weeks doesn’t look all that intimidating. 

@ London Jags

Giants Home Primetime

@ Pats 1:00

Bucs Home Primetime

@ Bengals Primetime

Broncos Home Primetime

Saddle up America

With Von coming back for the majority of those games

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Amazing how after just four weeks, the schedule over the next 6 weeks doesn’t look all that intimidating. 

@ London Jags

Giants Home Primetime

@ Pats 1:00

Bucs Home Primetime

@ Bengals Primetime

Broncos Home Primetime

Saddle up America

Jags. Giants and Bengals all look weaker then what most thought pre season 

• Like (+1) 1

Great win today.  One of the top regular season wins ever when I think about.  Glad it was at home for our fans.  

Miami is not going away anytime soon so hopefully the rest of the league sees what it takes to slow down that offense and Miami losses a bunch more times.  McD had it figured out today.  

The Bills need to enjoy it for a day, then back to work.  Jax in London will be tough.  

Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

This team is different and you can really feel it now. They are FINALLY physical and playing with an edge on both offense and defense. We can RUN THE BALL and that opens up the entire play book. Every player is delivering hits not just taking them, that’s a mental adjustment from previous seasons. It looks like Josh is trusting that he doesn’t have to be Superman every game. He’s hitting short throws quick, not as a last resort. He’s letting his playmakers make plays and this game most came through (looking at you Shakir, gotta catch that DIME). 

No turnovers, we owned the interior gaps, and Josh was the best Josh. 

W

We are on to Finheaven to wallow in the misery of those September Champion Douche Bags

Then we are on to Jacksonville (London)

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I've been a Bills fan for over 50 years now. That will easily go down as one of my favorite regular season games ever... Easily... 

What a game!

GO BILLS!!!

From one old guy to another,  I totally agree.  Nothing better than cutting the Dolphins down to size.

Every win over the fins is sweet revenge for the 20 in a row. 

This will be an enjoyable win to savor.

Also,  we will adjust to the loss of White and move on.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I need a cigarette.

🍸🚬, there you go, 

7 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Or McDaniels. Nice player, but it's the really good system and outstanding talent. 

Hard not to see Marvin Allen's influence - was the Bills National Scout, before that he was director of college scouting for KC, and you can almost see the immediate turnaround with Miami finding very good players in the draft and in free agency when he joined Grier as assistant GM in 2019.

Success for a team does make that organization a target for a lot of talent poaching.

• Like (+1) 1

As someone who lives 500+ miles from Buffalo, I greatly appreciate being able to stay close to team news, talk, and opinion via places like TBD and WGR radio. I know WGR gets a bad wrap from many locals, but for me it’s a great lifeline especially in game day and for postgame talk…but holy crap do Shoop (or whatever his name is) and the Bulldog have a way of sucking the life out of a great win. Condescending and Crotchety are a couple of apt C-words for these two (there’s probably another one too, but I don’t want to get banned ).

Despite those two, this was a helluva statement victory! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

59 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Yes, you did predict a Bills victory as many of us did.  But you also asserted this:  "Dorsey will scheme up a game plan to feed Knox and Kincaid ! Today is Kincaids big day!"

I'm not sure you can truly claim that you "called it."  Today was Diggs's bid day, not Kincaid's.  But enjoy the win.  It was a great Bills victory in an early season must-win game.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.