Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

No complaints at all. Bills being 2 games behind in the division and still having to play Dolphins in Miami would have been a huge mountain to climb, so today's beat down was as necessary as it was emphatic. After the 1st quarter the total dominance on both sides of the ball was impressive to say the least.

I didn't want to overstate this games importance. Neither team would win or lose the division today. But whoo boy would it have been tough to climb back two games behind with a 0-2 division record

It feels good to be back on top

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Prospector said:

"Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fishman to lifetime"

combo. Give a man a fish he eats fir a day  teach s man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

It's one if ny favorite quotes 

Since I was a little girl. I don't even remember the first time I heard it. 

Edited by AuntieEm

18 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

At least 2 of his 4 incompletions were well thrown.

One of them probably should have been another TD.

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Okay, this one did make me laugh

Huh weird how a Dolphins fan just had that in that in their back pocket.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The notion of Tua in an MVP race is absurd.  Noodle arm QB blessed with unprecedented speed weapons and bizarre INT luck.

He is such a manufactured system player, I mean it is kind of incredible the Dolphins managed to get all those skill pieces around him like this, but he'd be so much worse on a team that doesn't have that much ridiculous talent.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

He is such a manufactured system player, I mean it is kind of incredible the Dolphins managed to get all those skill pieces around him like this, but he'd be so much worse on a team that doesn't have that much ridiculous talent.

Or McDaniels. Nice player, but it's the really good system and outstanding talent. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.