Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

16 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Was that ASL?

American Sign Language, you pervs. 

Technically, yes.  But it means nothing.  The closest letters are H I Y H V but his hand is in the wrong position for I and V so yea, just random hand symbols I'm guessing the kids made up.

Bumping this thread to link this guy.

Now.....I don't think he gives the Bills players enough credit on some of these plays.  For example, Josh Allen is not exactly reading Tolstoy in the backfield, he's evading a rusher that Jimbo Cook treated to a half-assed whiff of a cut block before releasing.  And I think Kohou would have taken something like 8 of 10 WR down with his attempted tackle on Diggs long TD run - Diggs has extraordinary strength and contact balance.

But still, very enjoyable, go check his stuff out.

Edited by Beck Water

On 10/2/2023 at 4:45 PM, Beck Water said:

Just checking in.  Any good stories for us?

I showed up for Tuesday afternoon golf in a Bills golf shirt and Bills hat.  I had Shout set up as my ring tone and had my wife call me repeatedly through the round.  Two of our foursome are die hard fins fans.  They finally admitted that Allen owns them and they are unlikely to win the division.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/3/2023 at 8:45 PM, Scott7975 said:

Miami is to Buffalo what Denver is to Miami

Yeah Sherfield is not known as a hands guy.   He dropped a shoulda'-been TD in the playoff game against the Bills last season.

And the Shakir pass was so remarkably on point that Shakir should get a drop for that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I showed up for Tuesday afternoon golf in a Bills golf shirt and Bills hat.  I had Shout set up as my ring tone and had my wife call me repeatedly through the round.  Two of our foursome are die hard fins fans.  They finally admitted that Allen owns them and they are unlikely to win the division.

You're A Bad Man, Fanatic.  A Bad, Bad Man.

I like that in a man.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They have the Bills - Dolphins on the NFL network tonight because they will no longer let us watch the Thursday might game with out paying for it . The Bills Mafia was so loud at times you couldn't even here the ref while on his mic making a call .

AJ is also proving he was the one they should have kept with his play getting his hands up, INT's & his pressure McD & Beane make another good call on who to keep . I hope they can get him under contract to keep him around ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.