Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

23 minutes ago, Dubie54 said:

Next man up Elam - could be make it or break it for his future with the team. Would be nice to see the kid step and contribute.

Realistically he won’t even be starting

Prob will be benford and Dane.

But he will be active for game days now of course 

2 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I follow your posts often as you are one of the better around. Don’t eat too much of that crow as the ball is oddly shaped and bounces funny. Your a fan like the rest of us we run on emotions. It’s all good amigo

You are kind, and quite generous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I follow your posts often as you are one of the better around. Don’t eat too much of that crow as the ball is oddly shaped and bounces funny. Your a fan like the rest of us we run on emotions. It’s all good amigo

I guess deep down I was more angry with Sean for not moving on from Frazier sooner. I knew he was a good coach but why couldn't he identify Leslie's flaws as early as 2020.  Today absolutely blew me away. The Fins have the most explosive offense in football (now we do). And he made brilliant adjustments after that first drive.  I was wrong,  flat out wrong. Sean is more than capable of taking us to the finish line.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

You are kind, and quite generous. 

And yes Augie I'm starting to enjoy games more.  Got that from you....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.