Predict the Final Win total

Buffalo Boy

6 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

I'm going with 11-6 but obviously hoping for better.  The division is going to be  genuinely challenging, and it's pretty obvious that teams had us figured out after the bye week or so last year.  I need to see that we've learned from last season before I get too excited.

BFSD, good analysis in my opinion, especially the last sentence.         Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

11-6 with a win @Miami to clinch the division the last game of the year.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I see the AFC seeds working out like this:

#1 Jaguars 12-5

#2 Chiefs 12-5

#3 Bills 11-6

#4 Steelers 10-7

#5 Bengals 10-7

#6 Jets 10-7

#7 Ravens 10-7

I think it's going to very tight all season long.

Not buying the Steelers until they fire Matt Canada.  First losing season under Tomlin this year in that gauntlet of a division.

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Not buying the Steelers until they fire Matt Canada.  First losing season under Tomlin this year in that gauntlet of a division.

I'm betting on Mike Tomlin getting the roster to more wins than they're worth and the Bengals faltering a bit early on with Burrow taking time to get into form. And every team in that division has some major question marks on their roster. Plus I feel like you have to predict one major surprise in predictions like this because realistically some major surprise is going to happen.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

12-5 but three losses will be Bengals, Chiefs, Eagles and the narrative will be that the Bills are a step below those 3 teams. 

Make the AFCCG and lose there again is what my gut is telling me. But with the right bounces this can be a Superbowl team.

I agree. We'll go 12-5, probably lose to KC, Cincy, Philly & either Jags or Jets. We'll neeed a ton more luck than we got last year to get 13 wins.  All eyes will be on McD, Dorsey, OL & MLB.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

10 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

7 losses? I can’t stand anyone negative!   Your superfan status has been revoked!

😂

And the Continental.  Oh wait, that’s John Wick.

13-4.  Best talent so stay healthy boys like the years prior to 2022.  McD is an asset as DC.  As Rivera states describing McD, “aggressive”.

Im not reiterating everything I’ve already said before.

You guys know why this offense will be better between the line, 12 TE option, new infusion of WR talent in Sherfield and Harty, and the best RB stable we’ve had in the McD era.

So 13-4.  12-5 if I’m low balling, and 14-3 if I’m going optimistic.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

6-11.  I refuse to follow along like sheep and predict a great record!!!  (I’m kidding of course!).   

8 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The bills on the road playoff record is 0-4 with losses at Jax, Houston, twice to chiefs and a bad loss at home to the bengals.  

they barely beat the colts, ravens and the dolphins. 

the bills have to fix their playoff woes.  

Ok…and 3 of those FIVE losses, not 4, have been one score games.  

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I think the Browns are that surprise if that counts. 

1. Jags 13-4

2. KC 12-5

3. Bills 11-6

4. Browns 11-6 

5. Jets 10-7

6. Ravens 10-7 

7. Bengals 10-7 

AFC 

1. Bills 14-3
2. Chiefs 12-5
3. Jags 12-5
4. Bengals 11-6
5. Jets 11-6
6. Ravens 10-7
7. Steelers 10-7

NFC

1. SF 13 -4
2. DET 12-5
3. NYG 12-5
4. CAR 10-7
5. PHI 11-6
6. NOS 9-8
7. MIN 9-8

Giants and Lions surprise a lot of people in the NFC with the Lions making a run to the Super Bowl where they fight hard but come up short against the best team in football, our Josh Allen led Buffalo Bills 🥳 

I see 13 or 14 wins out of this schedule if the Bills stay reasonably healthy at the key positions.  Yes, the back half of the schedule is tough, facing Cinci, KC, and Philly on the road, but if the Bills come out of the gate as I expect they could be 8-0 heading into that Cinci game.

All of the national noise about problems in Buffalo and a SB window “closing” are complete bull-shite.  This is the best roster Buffalo has put on the field since 1990.  McD has proven he is an excellent regular season coach.

The real test comes in January.

• Agree 1

Maybe 12? 

Idk, I feel like I need to see the Jets game. I hated facing that Jets team without a qb. Rodgers to Wilson should be unreal. 

What makes me more nervous than the Jets is Josh. Monday nighter against a rival, with a huge name like Rodgers thrown in it, after Josh has pretty much been the face of the NFL for an offseason. This has hero ball, jitter Josh written all over it. If he can stay even keeled and play the game in front of him, I’ll feel much better about this season. 

On paper this looks like the most talented team, possibly ever (for the Bills), he needs to trust his teammates. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.