Giants signing Cole Beasley

dreadlox

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Love Beasley- he made Josh great! 👍

Well… I wouldn’t exactly put it that way. Josh definitely played better when he had a reliable catcher who could get open in the middle of the field. Cole did well in that role for a bit. 

Kincaid’s going to make us forget about Beasley real quick! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I thought Beasley looked like he had something left in the tank after his brief run with the team last year. Maybe he isn't going to be the slot machine he once was but as competition for your WR 5/6 slot you could do worse. It also may help the Giants to have a vet WR mentor some of their younger WR's. Not sure if Beasley will make their final roster they have Paris Campbell, Hodgins, 2022 second-round pick Wan'Dale Robinson and a 2023 3rd round pick in Jalin Hyatt who are likely "locks" to make the roster. Then on the bubble you have Crowder and Sterling Sheppard both of whom are a bit younger than Beasley and both of whom will be competing for roster spots as well as some other younger lesser-known players also competing to take a spot at WR 5/6. Adding Beasley in there certainly gives them some options but likely Beasley is competing with Crowder and Sterling Sheppard for one spot. 

Still glad to see that Beasley is getting a chance and likely will either get offered a spot on the PS if he does decently or will be at the top of the list for an injury signing in season if he shows that he still has something in camp/pre-season. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Who knows, after not playing for two years, his body has got to have healed up, good luck to him

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

On 7/21/2023 at 2:27 PM, Simon said:

Don't sell yourself short, man.

You've got "it". 

I do have a knack for finding the soft spot of the zone in bars and events.  There really aren't any defensive backs or linebackers that match up well with my lack of speed or explosiveness.  I create mismatches wherever I line up.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I do have a knack for finding the spot of the zone in bars and events.  There really aren't any defensive backs or linebackers that match up well with my lack of speed or explosiveness.  I create mismatches wherever I line up.

If ya ain't last yer Nurst

46 minutes ago, Logic said:

Glad to see him finally get a shot!

ElaborateTenderEidolonhelvum-size_restri

Didn't you just win an award for being a good poster?  It needs to be revoked.  😑

15 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Good for him.  I doubt he makes the roster

Even if he's PS he would still be better than many of the WR's on our roster.

He's been working out a lot and posting it on IG. 

I would have loved to have him and used him in doses so he's not beat up & broken

16 minutes ago, boyst said:

Didn't you just win an award for being a good poster?  It needs to be revoked.  😑

That was an objectively good joke, paired with a humorous GIF that made it even funnier.

Not sure what you're looking at.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

He is on the downside of his career. We play the Giants once. I am a fan of what he did here on the field, not so much how he handled off-field things. I generally don't like to hold on to things, so as far as I'm concerned, he can have a nice life. Bye.

8 minutes ago, eball said:

They're calling it the Atlantic City offense.

It took me a lot longer than I am proud of to get it... Being from Vegas, the word slot becomes background noise because we forget not everyone has them at every grocery store and bar... HAHA, slot WR, I actually enjoyed that... I give you 7s

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.