Settle this...

rocky61

It's time to settle this...if he does not want to play here, trade him. This is a team sport, not a ME sport. No more games. (pun) On a lighter note, Monday night at 7 pm, Chad and the Argos are up against the other top team in the CFL...B.C. Lions. I want to see more of Chad since the change in attitude. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, rocky61 said:

It's time to settle this...if he does not want to play here, trade him. This is a team sport, not a ME sport. No more games. (pun) On a lighter note, Monday night at 7 pm, Chad and the Argos are up against the other top team in the CFL...B.C. Lions. I want to see more of Chad since the change in attitude. 

There’s literally nothing that is coherent about this entire statement 

Edited by Ya Digg?
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

There’s literally nothing that is coherent about this entire statement 

maybe the first part is a Stefon Diggs style cryptic statement but that's the best I got.  The second part is about Chad Kelly, starting QB of the CFL's Toronto Argonauts.  I too enjoy watching Chad play.  CBS Sports Network has many of the CFL games including the one on Monday.  There is also a streaming option available in the US called CFL+.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

2 hours ago, rocky61 said:

is the game on TV?

Moving on from the well-deserved beat down you’re receiving from this post, I’ll try to answer the question:

He restructured his contract last year. If we trade him, we’re stuck with approximately $5.6 trillion in dead cap. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, rocky61 said:

nice first post rookie....

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Did Tim Settle do or say something?

This madness type of post is usually when I like to take my shotgun out with a few old bowling balls. nothing is more "Settling" then watching bowling balls explode. 

11 hours ago, rocky61 said:

Let me just chime in to say thank you for pointing out your pun. I think a lot of us might’ve missed otherwise. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, rocky61 said:

I fully agree. As a matter of fact he can go play in the USFL if he doesn't want to be here. Joe Cribbs is easily replaceable.

12 hours ago, rocky61 said:

Ladies and gentlemen…

King Kev is BACK!!!

how many years ago did BBMB implode and still very often I read about it here. It was an IMO full of dysfunction message board I'll give you that.

'Im just happy this place exists for we expats who moved on and found ourselves here

PS: I think this off season is wearing on our nerves. Too long a break until football begins. I do love summer but Autumn (Bills season) is my Fav time of year

steady as she goes mateys. Camp is coming Yay. 🙂

Edited by muppy

17 hours ago, rocky61 said:

stop talking about Trent Sherfield that way.