Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I know this is minor (to us), but did the Josh & Brittany breakup actually happen?  I know there was a thread about it, but I thought within it people were still talking about how it was all speculation.

Regardless, if they did break up, that adds just one more thing for last season being incredibly difficult for Josh considering a long term relationship doesn't just end in the snap of a finger.

Unless Brit demanded a ring and Josh said he wasn't ready. Yet until we hear something official I think it just reading tea leaves and conjecture.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he can remain focused knowing that I will be going after Brittney since she's single now?

Dude! step off, she’s mine…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he can remain focused knowing that I will be going after Brittney since she's single now?

So is this for real? I don't spend all day online, but I have seen some people post this up. Is it seriously over between them. From all indications, I assumed they were soul mates.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is this thread about Josh Allen or Jim Kelly?

Why are people talking about the 2 in the same light?  Are you guys implying that Josh cheated on Brittany the way Kelly did on his wife?

Has there been any further news about them actually breaking up?

As lowbrow as the Buffalo media is… They are not going to put our super star quarterback threw this unnecessary drama

They were not married… It’s a non-issue

And yes they are done

57 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He was strolling into the hotel in the morning on SuperBowl(s) Sunday.

Actually... We met him Nashville bar in 2019 when the Bills played there... Still tying one on!

Now that I have heard....wasn't he the guest judge in a bikini contest at the beach the day before the game or something like that?  

5 hours ago, Figster said:

Taylor Swift is on tour constantly giving Josh plenty of spare time to win Championships. 

Her tour ends in mid-August, right about when pre-season starts, so she can be at the games cheering on Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

50 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Love his attitude
Hate the interceptions

He needs to play better

He's our only hope

I hate the INT's to and everyone could stand to benefit from playing better.  But it seems to me that Allen gets more criticism on a Bills Board then Lamar Jackson gets on that same Bills board in that epic Jackson contract thread.  So I did a little mental exercise.  I compared Jackson & Allen's stats over the last 2 seasons:

Allen in 33/33 games:  8690 passing yards, 71 passing TD's & 29 INT's

Jackson in 24/34 games:  5124 passing yards, 33 passing TD's & 20 INT's

Allen in 33/33 games:  1525 rushing yards, 13 rushing TD's & 8 lost fumbles

Jackson in 24/34 games:  1531 rushing yards, 5 rushing TD's & 5 lost fumbles

Allen in 33/33 games:  10,215 total yards, 84 total TD's & 37 total TO's

Jackson in 24/34 games:  6655 total yards, 38 total TD's & 25 total TO's

We don't remotely have a QB problem even with Allen's INT's and room for further improvement.  It's clear what the Bills have to do to win a championship.  Copy KC, Cincy & Philly and throw all available resources into the offense.  The more talent the Bills surround Allen with the more Super Bowl runs this organization will have.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, boater said:

Well, let's hope motivated Josh hooks up again with his mentor Jordan Palmer. Goal: throw fewer interceptions.

An unpopular take for sure. But there's some there there. 14 for 2022 exceeds his 12 of his rookie year,

He also has 147 more pass attempts in 2022 vs 2018.

2 TOs in 147 attempts I like 2 over 5 games.  Not great but not exactly something to be overly concerned about.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, boater said:

Well, let's hope motivated Josh hooks up again with his mentor Jordan Palmer. Goal: throw fewer interceptions.

An unpopular take for sure. But there's some there there. 14 for 2022 exceeds his 12 of his rookie year,

It's more then an unpopular take it's a completely irrational take and ignores the more important stats. Which is exactly what I mean by some fans being overly critical of Allen on a Bills message board!  You throw out his 14 INT's and compare them to his 12 INT's his rookie year as if this shows there's a problem.  But you leave out the rest of the story:

Rookie Allen threw for 2074 yards, 10 TD's and 12 INT's in 11 games.

Elite 2022 Allen threw for 4238 yards, 35 TD's and 14 INT's in 16 games.

So Allen threw 25 more TD passes and only 2 more INT's.  And Allen was almost as productive running the ball in 2022 as he was running the ball as a rookie. 

Rookie Allen had 631 rushing yards, 8 TD and 2 lost fumbles

Elite 2022 Allen had 762 rushing yards, 7 TD's and 5 lost fumbles.

36 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Now that I have heard....wasn't he the guest judge in a bikini contest at the beach the day before the game or something like that?  

I never heard that. Too bad they couldn't win a few... They would have been legendary and got rid of all that bunk of teams over-preparing! Would have changed the trajectory of the game: "Look! You can go to a nude bar the night before the SB and still win!" 😆 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Logic said:

After a year in which his elbow injury impacted him more than many knew, and in which he was adjusting to the first offensive coordinator change of his pro career, and which ended with a bunch of NFL fans again questioning Allen's place among the best passers in the league...

I predict Josh will have a monster season in 2023, re-assert his place as a top three player in the league, and set career high marks in several categories.

I don't understand the questioning about this year. His 2021 & 2022 stats, for both passing and rushing are almost identical to one another with 2022 passing being slightly better.

He had a bad 3 game stretch in the middle of the year. In the last 7 games of the regular season he had 15 tds & 4 ints with a bad elbow injury.

Imo we need to draft 2 WRs this year, with one coming in the first 2 rounds.

5 minutes ago, julian said:

Am I the only one noticing an underlying and simmering feeling of dissatisfaction with Josh Allen coming from more and more posters ?

No, it is just all the same posters it has always been. They are just more active lately.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I wonder what her husband thinks about that? Hopefully he's a Bills fan!

I know someone that slept with Chipper Jones when he was married.  Not sure if you know this, but sometimes celebs have other affairs? 

Not saying these are true, its all rumors.  I saw a tweet about it and not taking it seriously.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

11 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

If he goes the Hollywood route for his next girlfriend he will move on from Buffalo after his contract is up. Not to mention it will corrupt him to no end. He should have stayed with Brit. Just my opinion.

Has she been found or does this still have Scott Peterson potential?

16 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

If he goes the Hollywood route for his next girlfriend he will move on from Buffalo after his contract is up. Not to mention it will corrupt him to no end. He should have stayed with Brit. Just my opinion.

I don’t see it that way.  If anything, Brittney would want out of Buffalo.  She’s an IG model who has better opportunities in higher profile cities.

Allen is a farm boy from a rural area of California where the Mobsters would probably bury bodies.

Aaron Rodgers has been in the Hollywood scene for the last 10+ years.  He stayed in Green Bay until he was 40 and leaving now because of his relationship with the FO.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I wonder what her husband thinks about that? Hopefully he's a Bills fan!

This. Margot was just a Twitter troll job. She's been linked to a bunch of other people, even though she is married. I guess it's how some people get their jollies. Twitter is like April 1st, 365 days a year.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don’t see it that way.  If anything, Brittney would want out of Buffalo.  She’s an IG model who has better opportunities in higher profile cities.

Allen is a farm boy from a rural area of California where the Mobsters would probably bury bodies.

Aaron Rodgers has been in the Hollywood scene for the last 10+ years.  He stayed in Green Bay until he was 40 and leaving now because of his relationship with the FO.

I hear what you are saying. He certainly can stay true to his morals and values, but getting caught up in that scene can be bad news. I hope he can find a nice Buffalo chick to win his heart. I guess I am scared to death he will be ruined. He is ours and I don't want him anywhere near show biz.

• Eyeroll 2

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

model? Really?? Did she buy a rack? Anyway Josh could have a whole lotta fun now…. A whole lot

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I never heard that. Too bad they couldn't win a few... They would have been legendary and got rid of all that bunk of teams over-preparing! Would have changed the trajectory of the game: "Look! You can go to a nude bar the night before the SB and still win!" 😆 

I've definitely heard it referenced more than once, probably just from the boards though.  I was pretty young back then so I wasn't aware of all the extra curricular activities going on off the field

7 hours ago, Logic said:

After a year in which his elbow injury impacted him more than many knew, and in which he was adjusting to the first offensive coordinator change of his pro career, and which ended with a bunch of NFL fans again questioning Allen's place among the best passers in the league...

I predict Josh will have a monster season in 2023, re-assert his place as a top three player in the league, and set career high marks in several categories.

Yeah I think Josh will sh!+ all over the clowns that are saying he's regressed.  Especially if we can land a dynamic wr (Hop or JSN?)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.