Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Derek Roy went through my friend group back in the day. He was a regular on Chippewa 

I used to bump in to players all the time down there. Like I’ve caught Brian Campbell doing coke twice at Soho. Spent my 21st at Colter Bay with Thurman Thomas chatting and having drinks. Unfortunately did a few rounds of shots with Boyd Tinsley at Brinks. Plus a handful of other smaller encounters. 

I left 4 years ago, unfortunately I’m older now, and also the pandemic. But I feel like that is less common than it used to be. 

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I used to bump in to players all the time down there. Like I’ve caught Brian Campbell doing coke twice at Soho. Spent my 21st at Colter Bay with Thurman Thomas chatting and having drinks. Unfortunately did a few rounds of shots with Boyd Tinsley at Brinks. Plus a handful of other smaller encounters. 

I left 4 years ago, unfortunately I’m older now, and also the pandemic. But I feel like that is less common than it used to be. 

Yea you probably aren't missing much around here. The few times I've seen players it was vip area at 716 and blocked off vip area at Bada Bing. I think it's a lot more private parties. I don't go out like that anymore though so younger people would know more than me

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yea you probably aren't missing much around here. The few times I've seen players it was vip area at 716 and blocked off vip area at Bada Bing. I think it's a lot more private parties. I don't go out like that anymore though so younger people would know more than me

I feel like I’d just look up at Brick Bar and be like “oh hey Andrew Peters”

Granted I am older now and worked in restaurants for a very long time. My social schedule was much more rowdy then. Also restaurant workers are basically like the John Wick communication network, hospitality knows all. 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

We knew some very high profile people from the music world when living in Florida. They could not/would not go out without a private room, with very few exceptions. Mostly it was dinner parties at each others homes. Of course, we weren’t 20-somethings at that point (and were almost all married, to the extent that matters). 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m a straight as an arrow

Matt Milano is handsome as f*** lol

I remember back in December or January, the Bills posted a pic of Matt Milano on their social media pages.  First thing I did instinctively was zoom in to see his biceps better (no conscious idea why I did that).   And sure enough, there on his bulging bicep in tiny font, was written “Made you look” or something like that 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Keep seeing alot of people on Twitter that are excited if it's true. I'm the opposite honestly. I don't want our start qb dealing with a breakup. I'd rather it all be untrue and just a rumor 

Twitter is a cesspool but what exactly are people excited about if this is proven to be true?  It's a sad situation all the way around

• Like (+1) 2

this thread has gone 15 pages. Man we are STARVED for Bills info around here. I hear #17  can do whatever he danged well pleases. Period. His personal life is none of my business.....bunch busybodies up in here lol

I think I'll bookmark it for days when I need a little more snark in my life. I can only imagine how many times the GF has been dissed in this thread.

RIDICULOUS people.

PS: inboxing him as we speak a pic of my very beautiful daughter 💃

lol

okay I had to make fun of this at the end. I wish them both Happiness as human beings because heartache SUCKS. I hope this story is all a bunch of hot air.

All I can tell you is I think Britt is beautiful, classy and I have heard no one ever say a bad word about her. Unless they are jealous hater type people at their core Rotten. 

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Twitter is a cesspool but what exactly are people excited about if this is proven to be true?  It's a sad situation all the way around

They think he's somehow gonna be better not being held down by a relationship 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

In terms of gossip, I don’t. 

In terms of the most important piece of our franchise … it would be significant. 

Someone posted above how the ending of long term relationships can really mess with you.  It’s absolutely true .. whether you’re at fault or not or if it’s even for the best.  

If he was dealing with it during the season/playoffs, that’s going to mentally mess with you.   And if it is over, getting back into football this summer/fall might be the best thing for him. 

So, you're saying it's better the breakup happens now than in August? Lol

1 hour ago, LanderPoke said:

Old fashioned would have been to marry the girl a long time ago and have started a family. 

Yes, that is what I believe, but you ought to know one has to say these things obliquely because folks are easily offended and often consider moral traditions fascist impositions. I write essays that are more forthright in a different venue. Besides, reality is complex and one should promote the ethical as much as possible even when it falls short of perfection. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/15/2023 at 7:26 PM, Dr. Who said:

You're going to blame the young woman who has known him since they were kids and if all this is true was the one who was cheated on? And wanting fidelity in a relationship makes her a gold digging wench? Your moral compass is in bad shape, fella.

Well if you don't know as Paul Harvey said "the rest of the story" so because i didn't know that there was infidelity i would definitely change my thoughts but most of those young women dating high priced athletes are there for the money in any way they can get it .

So my bad on that but my opinion will stay the same in respect to most of the women around athletes ...

9 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, that is what I believe, but you ought to know one has to say these things obliquely because folks are easily offended and often consider moral traditions fascist impositions. I write essays that are more forthright in a different venue. Besides, reality is complex and one should promote the ethical as much as possible even when it falls short of perfection. 

Greetings.   I had to google what forthright meant I thought it meant soon...? Promote what is ethical yes  I agree.

in any case Dr Who you are indeed a wordsmith . I appreciate your thoughts  even though sometimes I need to google ☮️

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, T master said:

Well if you don't know as Paul Harvey said "the rest of the story" so because i didn't know that there was infidelity i would definitely change my thoughts but most of those young women dating high priced athletes are there for the money in any way they can get it .

So my bad on that but my opinion will stay the same in respect to most of the women around athletes ...

No doubt. When Napoleon's armies were on the march, there were camp followers of dubious merit. Nonetheless, moral acuity requires the ability to distinguish the fine points of an individual case and calibrate judgment accordingly.

16 hours ago, Beck Water said:

@muppy has dibbs

pick your poison hubba Hubba HUBBA. I won't hate it if you pick my man senor Dawson Knox. He is eye Candy either way  I get it. YUMMY

Matt Milano ahem............breathe in 2-3  then Out 5-6-7. MEOW

lol

meowwwww.jpg

11 minutes ago, Simon said:

I hope I'm not the only who saw this thread and wondered who the hell is Josh Britt?

nope. Clearly there are some folks whom don't partake in social media as much as others.. I think it came up on page 1  🙂

m

On 4/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, T master said:

Okay a question this pertains to football in what way ? Why should we care about him breaking up with a girl that is more than likely a gold digger anyway .

I've seen the 2 together & this may just be me but i think he can do a lot better i never thought her fake tan & the rest were all that & a bag of chips .

You know what they say no matter how great others think they look there is someone somewhere B**CHING about what a B*TCH they are & she definitely looks to be high maintenance !! 

I'm so glad i'm not on tweeter & instagerm .

You think shes been gold digging since they were both 10 years old?  You have a lot of terrible, terrible takes and this is definitely one of them.  

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You think shes been gold digging since they were both 10 years old?  You have a lot of terrible, terrible takes and this is definitely one of them.  

if she could spot a future nfl superstar at 10, we should consider her replacing Beane as GM. 

“Hey Josh, I hope this isn’t awkward but we are hiring Britt to run the Bills.”

27 minutes ago, Simon said:

I hope I'm not the only who saw this thread and wondered who the hell is Josh Britt?

Played for the Titans. All the talent in the world, huge knucklehead. I’d kick the tires on him though.

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Now he can find a nice WNY girl .

There is a bar on Elmwood that is filled with the best WNY (and the colleges) have to offer. 

I’ve enjoyed going out in Buffalo. I can’t imagine what it would be like to be Allen going out. 

prediction, he has a year to himself and then ends up marrying Britt. Sometimes it helps to take that year aboard before you start working full time.

17 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

stay classy will ferrell GIF

I read this quickly and thought Losman slept with Miller, which I’m going to choose to believe. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, T master said:

Okay a question this pertains to football in what way ? Why should we care about him breaking up with a girl that is more than likely a gold digger anyway .

I've seen the 2 together & this may just be me but i think he can do a lot better i never thought her fake tan & the rest were all that & a bag of chips .

You know what they say no matter how great others think they look there is someone somewhere B**CHING about what a B*TCH they are & she definitely looks to be high maintenance !! 

I'm so glad i'm not on tweeter & instagerm .

not cool. there are gold diggers, yes. she is not one of them. just, not cool.

37 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

not cool. there are gold diggers, yes. she is not one of them. just, not cool.

Well apparently you know her better than me which i don't & i've been wrong about a lot of things in this life the only thing i can do is say sorry .

30 minutes ago, T master said:

Well apparently you know her better than me which i don't & i've been wrong about a lot of things in this life the only thing i can do is say sorry .

he's known her since childhood, 10 years old, from what I have read. now you know. 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

No doubt. When Napoleon's armies were on the march, there were camp followers of dubious merit. Nonetheless, moral acuity requires the ability to distinguish the fine points of an individual case and calibrate judgment accordingly.

Actually, armies of all countries in the Napoleonic era had camp followers who were married to soldiers and "followed the drum", often with a couple of their kids.  The army brass supported this because the women laundered, mended, and cooked for their men and his fellows, nursed them when they were ill or wounded, and worked as servants for the officers and their upper-class wives (many of whom were also "following the drum" in a more luxurious manner).   On the other hand, when the army had to retreat, the women became a hindrance and their safety could become a distraction to their husbands.  After Waterloo, the practice died out.

Officially it was 6 women per 100 men, drawn by lot from those who could actually provide "marriage lines".  For an army of 120,000 men, that means there would be 7,200 women.  Unofficially, more would sneak along.  Undoubtedly, some prostitution took place, but the point is, many of the women who moved with the army were wives and mothers accompanying their men.  They struggled to accompany the army and endure incredible hardships for varied motives, but one, plain and simple, was to avoid starvation.  Soldiers' wages were paid to the men, there were no bank transfers or arrangements for remote payment of all or part of the wage, so accompanying their husband for years of war might be the only way the wife would receive any money.

I'm bringing this up because it highlights how assumptions and perceptions of women can diverge from historical reality, even when someone is trying to make a positive point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.