Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

FWIW, I mentioned the Britt Will/Allen bartender baby to a good friend Justin now. I thought it was sorta wild rumor mill stuff. She immediately responded “I’ve known for months. It’s actually a friend of a friend. Just wasn’t my story to tell”

I don’t know what’s what for details, as I didn’t pry. But I’d say there’s very real teeth to at least a portion of this. 

Ahh yes, the good ole friend of a friend 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Mango said:

FWIW, I mentioned the Britt Will/Allen bartender baby to a good friend Justin now. I thought it was sorta wild rumor mill stuff. She immediately responded “I’ve known for months. It’s actually a friend of a friend. Just wasn’t my story to tell”

I don’t know what’s what for details, as I didn’t pry. But I’d say there’s very real teeth to at least a portion of this. 

A friend of my GF was at a wedding with Efe Obada and he was also talking about it. 

Nobody is required to believe me or this. I’m just sharing the conversations I’ve had since I started poking around. I won’t spend any time arguing with anybody. But it’s confirmed within my social network. 

What a bummer for Britt Will. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

The whole story makes me sad, but I am old fashioned. 

I feel exceptionally bad for her. I come from a family of this behavior. I’ve seen first hand what it does to these women. It’s unfortunately unsurprising for kid who became a rich super star overnight. 

From a pure football perspective you always want to think your guy is different. But apparently he’s not. 

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Mango said:

A friend of my GF was at a wedding with Efe Obada and he was also talking about it. 

Nobody is required to believe me or this. I’m just sharing the conversations I’ve had since I started poking around. I won’t spend any time arguing with anybody. But it’s confirmed within my social network. 

I feel exceptionally bad for her. I come from a family of this behavior. I’ve seen first hand what it does to these women. It’s unfortunately unsurprising for kid who became a rich super star overnight. 

From a pure football perspective you always want to think your guy is different. But apparently he’s not. 

Well, hopefully the baby (if any) and its mama gets appropriately supported.  If all this was going on last fall around Halloween/Nov as the Reddit tealeaves claim, baby should be showing up in the next couple months (late May-June)

I'm not condoning cheating.  I do remember an interview with a famous woman singer who had a relationship with a star musician for a while.  She said "one thing I never expected was fidelity; they get so many opportunities".  I mean there's Josh flying home at 2 am and there's a young woman holding up a sign "Josh Allen Will You CreamPie Me?"

FWIW Williams was still posting pics of them after the playoff win vs. Miami and posting messages after the Bengals loss.  https://people.com/sports/who-is-brittany-williams-josh-allen/

On the other hand, I seem to remember in his interview the next day, one of the reporters asked if he planned to train with Jordan Palmer and Allen said something about "I don't know if I'll be going to California" which I thought at the time was kind of weird since he has a house out there.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Well, hopefully the baby (if any) and its mama gets appropriately supported.  If all this was going on last fall around Halloween/Nov as the Reddit tealeaves claim, baby should be showing up in the next couple months (late May-June)

I'm not condoning cheating.  I do remember an interview with a famous woman singer who had a relationship with a star musician for a while.  She said "one thing I never expected was fidelity; they get so many opportunities".  I mean there's Josh flying home at 2 am and there's a young woman holding up a sign "Josh Allen Will You CreamPie Me?"

FWIW Williams was still posting pics of them after the playoff win vs. Miami and posting messages after the Bengals loss.  https://people.com/sports/who-is-brittany-williams-josh-allen/

On the other hand, I seem to remember in his interview the next day, one of the reporters asked if he planned to train with Jordan Palmer and Allen said something about "I don't know if I'll be going to California" which I thought at the time was kind of weird since he has a house out there.

I haven’t pry’ed into the specifics of what the status of the child is. But that’s a good point. 

Whatever the status, I hope the woman was able to come to the best answer for her without too many outside influences. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I’ve had about 4 friends tell me the same thing and nobody has any other details despite being cops, neighbors, friends, etc. They all just throw around the same “facts” that have been floating around for months unsubstantiated. 

Do you mind if I ask how old your friend is? Because the rumor is the girl was a 19 y/o UB student… 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

i know a cop whose colleague was called to their house at like 4am the night before the Bengals game. He didn't tell me why, I'm not sure he knew, but someone blew up at the someone enough that someone called the cops from the noise. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.