Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

i know a cop whose colleague was called to their house at like 4am the night before the Bengals game. He didn't tell me why, I'm not sure he knew, but someone blew up at the someone enough that someone called the cops from the noise. 

Josh lives in the middle of nowhere on 40+ acres. He could play Guitar Hero naked on full blast in his backyard and nobody would know

Every story here is a friend of a friend. It all probably goes back to some 12 year old posting something on Twitter after the Bengals loss and people running with it 

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Well, hopefully the baby (if any) and its mama gets appropriately supported.  If all this was going on last fall around Halloween/Nov as the Reddit tealeaves claim, baby should be showing up in the next couple months (late May-June)

I'm not condoning cheating.  I do remember an interview with a famous woman singer who had a relationship with a star musician for a while.  She said "one thing I never expected was fidelity; they get so many opportunities".  I mean there's Josh flying home at 2 am and there's a young woman holding up a sign "Josh Allen Will You CreamPie Me?"

FWIW Williams was still posting pics of them after the playoff win vs. Miami and posting messages after the Bengals loss.  https://people.com/sports/who-is-brittany-williams-josh-allen/

On the other hand, I seem to remember in his interview the next day, one of the reporters asked if he planned to train with Jordan Palmer and Allen said something about "I don't know if I'll be going to California" which I thought at the time was kind of weird since he has a house out there.

And then he posted several stories training with Palmer a few weeks ago. Even posted stories with his kids. 

This is why all this is just nonsense. 

Edited by extrahammer

Unless someone can prove that Britt unfollowed him, as in she wasn’t following him before, I don’t see anything here.  

Besides, she apparently lives a fairly expensive lifestyle, according to her Instagram.  I would assume he’s funding that 

• Like (+1) 1

Okay a question this pertains to football in what way ? Why should we care about him breaking up with a girl that is more than likely a gold digger anyway .

I've seen the 2 together & this may just be me but i think he can do a lot better i never thought her fake tan & the rest were all that & a bag of chips .

You know what they say no matter how great others think they look there is someone somewhere B**CHING about what a B*TCH they are & she definitely looks to be high maintenance !! 

I'm so glad i'm not on tweeter & instagerm .

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Unless someone can prove that Britt unfollowed him, as in she wasn’t following him before, I don’t see anything here.  

Besides, she apparently lives a fairly expensive lifestyle, according to her Instagram.  I would assume he’s funding that 

Why would she not follow her BF on IG? Makes no sense

Josh still follows her however . His last “like” on one of her photos was in March 

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

Why would she not follow her BF on IG? Makes no sense

Josh still follows her however . His last “like” on one of her photos was in March 

I’m not convinced he runs his own account.  

2 hours ago, Mango said:

FWIW, I mentioned the Britt Will/Allen bartender baby to a good friend Justin now. I thought it was sorta wild rumor mill stuff. She immediately responded “I’ve known for months. It’s actually a friend of a friend. Just wasn’t my story to tell”

I don’t know what’s what for details, as I didn’t pry. But I’d say there’s very real teeth to at least a portion of this. 

it wasn’t her story to tell but she still told the story? Lol 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh lives in the middle of nowhere on 40+ acres. He could play Guitar Hero naked on full blast in his backyard and nobody would know

Every story here is a friend of a friend. It all probably goes back to some 12 year old posting something on Twitter after the Bengals loss and people running with it 

Well it was probably someone on the premises then, or Josh himself or Britt herself. I didn't poke that far, he implied someone was smashing things in anger and there was a lot of shouting. He doesn't care about football so he wasn't investigative, but figured I'd be interested in it 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

it wasn’t her story to tell but she still told the story? Lol 

I told her what I’ve read here and some googling. She said I already know. That’s as far as it went. Like I said, I didn’t pry. 

Confirming something a good friend tells you vs. the way you are portraying it are two different things. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mango said:

A friend of my GF was at a wedding with Efe Obada and he was also talking about it. 

Nobody is required to believe me or this. I’m just sharing the conversations I’ve had since I started poking around. I won’t spend any time arguing with anybody. But it’s confirmed within my social network. 

What a bummer for Britt Will. 

I feel exceptionally bad for her. I come from a family of this behavior. I’ve seen first hand what it does to these women. It’s unfortunately unsurprising for kid who became a rich super star overnight. 

From a pure football perspective you always want to think your guy is different. But apparently he’s not. 

Ahh yes, now the good ole friend of GF lol

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Mango said:

I told her what I’ve read here and some googling. She said I already know. That’s as far as it went. Like I said, I didn’t pry. 

Confirming something a good friend tells you vs. the way you are portraying it are two different things. 

so when’s this kid due? Cause if she found the sonogram mid January and it was hidden the appt was how many weeks before that? First appt is around 8 weeks. Kid should be due next month or maybe june. 

26 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay a question this pertains to football in what way ? Why should we care about him breaking up with a girl that is more than likely a gold digger anyway .

I heard this story about a week ago.  

I knew this thread was coming.   

So if anything to do with football, I heard it did in a way.  But obviously can’t confirm anything and probably never will. 

Maybe this was the internet rumor going around and since deleted I have no idea. 

What I heard from my *sources* was Allen was allowed to leave the team hotel to deal with something at home, with her - “before the Bengals game.”  I asked which Bengal game and my *source* said it was the playoff game.  

But I can’t confirm the Bills stayed in a hotel the night before the Bengals playoff game as we were at home and it was a 3pm game it just doesn’t sound like we’d do that.  It was a league rule during Covid but it’s optional and up to the team.  

I hope they’re both happy and doing well.  I’ve been waiting to hear they are.  They both have to be aware of the internet speculation and you’d think there would be a post or something.  

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Virgil said:

She’ll probably get paid off to sign a NDA and be set for life. She’ll be good.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.