Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Derek Roy went through my friend group back in the day. He was a regular on Chippewa 

I used to bump in to players all the time down there. Like I’ve caught Brian Campbell doing coke twice at Soho. Spent my 21st at Colter Bay with Thurman Thomas chatting and having drinks. Unfortunately did a few rounds of shots with Boyd Tinsley at Brinks. Plus a handful of other smaller encounters. 

I left 4 years ago, unfortunately I’m older now, and also the pandemic. But I feel like that is less common than it used to be. 

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I used to bump in to players all the time down there. Like I’ve caught Brian Campbell doing coke twice at Soho. Spent my 21st at Colter Bay with Thurman Thomas chatting and having drinks. Unfortunately did a few rounds of shots with Boyd Tinsley at Brinks. Plus a handful of other smaller encounters. 

I left 4 years ago, unfortunately I’m older now, and also the pandemic. But I feel like that is less common than it used to be. 

Yea you probably aren't missing much around here. The few times I've seen players it was vip area at 716 and blocked off vip area at Bada Bing. I think it's a lot more private parties. I don't go out like that anymore though so younger people would know more than me

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yea you probably aren't missing much around here. The few times I've seen players it was vip area at 716 and blocked off vip area at Bada Bing. I think it's a lot more private parties. I don't go out like that anymore though so younger people would know more than me

I feel like I’d just look up at Brick Bar and be like “oh hey Andrew Peters”

Granted I am older now and worked in restaurants for a very long time. My social schedule was much more rowdy then. Also restaurant workers are basically like the John Wick communication network, hospitality knows all. 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

We knew some very high profile people from the music world when living in Florida. They could not/would not go out without a private room, with very few exceptions. Mostly it was dinner parties at each others homes. Of course, we weren’t 20-somethings at that point (and were almost all married, to the extent that matters). 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m a straight as an arrow

Matt Milano is handsome as f*** lol

I remember back in December or January, the Bills posted a pic of Matt Milano on their social media pages.  First thing I did instinctively was zoom in to see his biceps better (no conscious idea why I did that).   And sure enough, there on his bulging bicep in tiny font, was written “Made you look” or something like that 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Keep seeing alot of people on Twitter that are excited if it's true. I'm the opposite honestly. I don't want our start qb dealing with a breakup. I'd rather it all be untrue and just a rumor 

Twitter is a cesspool but what exactly are people excited about if this is proven to be true?  It's a sad situation all the way around

• Like (+1) 2

this thread has gone 15 pages. Man we are STARVED for Bills info around here. I hear #17  can do whatever he danged well pleases. Period. His personal life is none of my business.....bunch busybodies up in here lol

I think I'll bookmark it for days when I need a little more snark in my life. I can only imagine how many times the GF has been dissed in this thread.

RIDICULOUS people.

PS: inboxing him as we speak a pic of my very beautiful daughter 💃

lol

okay I had to make fun of this at the end. I wish them both Happiness as human beings because heartache SUCKS. I hope this story is all a bunch of hot air.

All I can tell you is I think Britt is beautiful, classy and I have heard no one ever say a bad word about her. Unless they are jealous hater type people at their core Rotten. 

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Twitter is a cesspool but what exactly are people excited about if this is proven to be true?  It's a sad situation all the way around

They think he's somehow gonna be better not being held down by a relationship 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

In terms of gossip, I don’t. 

In terms of the most important piece of our franchise … it would be significant. 

Someone posted above how the ending of long term relationships can really mess with you.  It’s absolutely true .. whether you’re at fault or not or if it’s even for the best.  

If he was dealing with it during the season/playoffs, that’s going to mentally mess with you.   And if it is over, getting back into football this summer/fall might be the best thing for him. 

So, you're saying it's better the breakup happens now than in August? Lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.