Belichick in Buffalo? Freeeeee clickbait!

MattM

Some clickbait from Florio. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little even contemplating this....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/30/if-bill-belichick-and-patriots-part-ways-after-2023-what-happens-next-for-belichick/

From the article:

"Then there are the Bills. They have quarterback Josh Allen. They have underachieved in recent years. Could the Bills empty out the organization and turn everything over to Belichick?

It’s hard to imagine someone not wanting Belichick. But there’s a different aura around him now than there was five years ago.

First, he’d have to want to keep going. If he does, he’d surely get a chance. And with the right roster, there’s a chance he could be the first coach to win a Super Bowl with two different teams."

Talk about a deal with the devil....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, MattM said:

Some clickbait from Florio. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little even contemplating this....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/30/if-bill-belichick-and-patriots-part-ways-after-2023-what-happens-next-for-belichick/

From the article:

"Then there are the Bills. They have quarterback Josh Allen. They have underachieved in recent years. Could the Bills empty out the organization and turn everything over to Belichick?

It’s hard to imagine someone not wanting Belichick. But there’s a different aura around him now than there was five years ago.

First, he’d have to want to keep going. If he does, he’d surely get a chance. And with the right roster, there’s a chance he could be the first coach to win a Super Bowl with two different teams."

Talk about a deal with the devil....

Way too many ‘ifs’ there.  Agree with your first assessment, “clickbait from Florio”

• Agree 1

I have been a Bills fan since AFL games attending one game at the Rockpile.

We have had these discussions things which would get poster to stop being a Bills fan. 

Moving Bills to Toronto or someplace is one.

Trump purchasing team was another.

Beli-CHEAT becoming employed by Bills for any role other than Janitorial staff is another for me.

Liar-Liar.png

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'm surprised to see all the hate for this. I mean, if so many of you are convinced Sean McDermott isn't good enough to get us over the hump and want him gone - how could you balk at Bill Belichick replacing him?

Give them time. They'll be in here drooling over the idea soon enough.

"They have underachieved in recent years"

Ouch...

Maybe the national narrative on this HC and GM is about to change.  Was universally effusive praise before,  now not so much. Add the Diggs Allen sideline flare up and have to wonder if there is much more to the story in Buffalo...Probably not as this is mostly click bait. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.