Tua ruled out vs Buffalo, Skylar Thompson expected to start

Process

• Process changed the title to Tua ruled out vs Buffalo, Skylar Thompson expected to start

For his own good really.   Nice to see the Dolphins organization actually doing the right thing by a young player, and not just providing lip service.  Bottom line is the guy shouldn't be playing at, for the sake of his own health and relatively young career.

Now, on to what I expect to be an absolute shellacking on Sunday...

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 12

Just now, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I deleted the thread I just started... WOW... his career in Miami has to be done and maybe NFL career.

They should have never put him back in the bills game and then have him go out vs bengals they created this issue by not

protecting the player 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm glad for Tua's sake.  With rumors of Sean Payton flying around there must be a lot of pressure on McDaniels to win this game.  I was worried he was going to try to throw Tua out there again like in the first Bills / Phins game.

• Like (+1) 3

Tyreek was right....The Bills D is going to have to warm up those hamstrings because they'll be on the sidelines most of the game.  

No doubt Miami is working on trick plays and expecting their running game to do the heavy lifting.  But if Miami goes done by 20 quick....maybe even 14, they will have to abandon it and if Skylar is playing, it may be a slaughter.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ngbills said:

Lets not take them too lightly. Still have a good D when they show up to play and can have a solid running game. Trap game...

Do you really think Josh Allen and the Bills are going to take a one-and-done playoff game against anybody lightly? There are no trap games in that scenario, no matter who is playing qb for the other side.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Process said:

I despise ANY injuries. All this does is give the Phins false hope that things might have been different if he played. The Phins have been a pretender all year....but somehow they don't recognize it. Must be all that salt water lowering their IQ

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Miami still has speedy WR's and if Skyler is on it could still be a long day for the Bills.. Our D is bend don't break and lots of injuries.

Nothing should be taken for granted... I won't feel comfortable till we are up by 4 scores 

Edited by ddaryl
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Feel bad for Tua - guy has been nothing but nice and mature in his career, and he has been derailed by early season hype and poor medical support.  Guy is a decent QB when healthy.

I expect the line to move to Bills -15 or HIGHER.  Hopefully we win this game and keep injury free as we move to divisional.

What we have seen from the Bills over the years - they FEAST on below average QBs.  Their defense is great at making QB's play well and make good throws consistently.  I expect Skyler to struggle

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.