NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Seems like it should’ve been a low hit unless he was blocked in there. But man, guess we should be thrilled his knees didn’t get destroyed. Wow. just not a smart play. I keep saying when they go pass pass pass the sh*t goes bad.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Really hard to get excited about this team heading into the playoffs.  

Nothing looks good lately except the run game of all things. 

I agree and then we won't even run the ball after you drove the field with it. 

I don't know what gives here.

Jesus. Not only did Allen make a horrible decision, he almost got himself broken in half, we give away points, Spencer Brown goes down… and we kick to New England next. 

People get sensitive when anyone mentions Mahomes or some other QB is better than Allen. I love Allen and wouldn’t trade him for the world… but he needs to smarten up in some of these critical times.  Way too reckless and will always attract haters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Nelius said:

Throw to Davis may have been even worse than the INT. C’mon Josh. Feels like we haven’t seen mistake free Josh for about two months now.

He holds the ball forever.  He's not processing things efficiently.  He's been pretty bad since the Green Bay game outside of the first NE and Miami games if we are being honest.

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

Might be one of the most ridiculous things I've seen posted on this board. Rubbish. 

Too many stupid throws. Never takes the easy stuff which really bugs considering he did pre-bye. He's got so much talent but he's hit and miss.

• Agree 1