NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Gotta say, the Bengals game being cancelled may have saved Frazier’s job. The way Cinci was abusing us and it was stopped (for good reason). I gotta think with 13 seconds coupled with the large regression on defense this year he has to be on the hot seat. 

mcD is smart. He’s gotta realize Frazier will not get hired as a HC

The entire defense has been injured most of the year and we’re still top 10 in pretty much every major statistical category against a much tougher schedule than last year.  For better or worse Frazier isn’t going anywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

We've got Josh Allen... the Bills have a chance in any game they play with him under center.

Yeah he does but to win it all more has to come together and it's not.  The injuries to key players and the lack of others stepping up is showing. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Kiva said:

Bend to the red zone then break. 

Yup .. that’s been what we’ve seen lately.  

If that’s going to be the case, don’t worry about the big plays and heat up the pocket. 

Funny the reason they were running I'm sure was to run some clock and not leave anything for Cheaters to score before half - but maybe now they will realize they can do it other drives too

1 minute ago, muppy said:

14-14 Tie. Anybodies ballgame. running is successful in chunkc Mix it up and Pound the rock down their throats. They can do this!

Yep, i know it’s killing Dorsey but they gotta keep mixing in the run.  pass happy offense kills us today 

1 minute ago, Plano said:

i feel like we want the pats to win, and if thats the case, let's just sit everyone and stop pretending.

NE has a garbage offense and shouldn't be scoring otherwise 

Why? Neutral field against KC and the 2 seed are on the line.

Despite all that, even if they still want to lose (because they really want to play the pats first round?) They are the 3 seed so they wouldn't even play NE. They would play Baltimore. 

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

If anyone thinks we're winning anything with this secondary along with Frazier's playcalling is delusional. Pats receivers have been unbelievably open the entire game. 

Guess I'm delusional then. 

Some of y'all put way too much stock in what happens on a week to week basis. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The entire defense has been injured most of the year and we’re still top 10 in pretty much every major statistical category against a much tougher schedule than last year.  For better or worse Frazier isn’t going anywhere. 

At some point this team will be judged by playoff performance and not just regular season.  

I don’t think he’s on any kind of hot seat, but if our defense gets shredded leading to our demise, I don’t think he’s not warm. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The philosophy needs to change in the playoffs.   Can’t just let teams have free entry into the red zone all the time and then finally try to play defense. 

The times we've blitzed have resulted in good pressure.  Don't know why we just let Jones sit back there rushing 4.

Our defense is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get…, 

• Agree 1