NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, Plano said:

i feel like we want the pats to win, and if thats the case, let's just sit everyone and stop pretending.

NE has a garbage offense and shouldn't be scoring otherwise 

That would mean we would be going to Cinci in a divisional round matchup.

Doubt we want that.

• Agree 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Two letters......KD

And Daboll before him. Before every call, he's asking himself, "Should I throw for 18 or run for four?" And he feels validated by every big throw Allen makes and so wants it again and again. Until the sacks and punts start piling up and they fall behind and, you guessed it, HAVE to throw. If I'm McDermott, I lay the law down: Run it or get fired. Nothing else will get through. 

Just now, Kmart128 said:

They moved the ball back a full yard... what the heck 

Just now, Billz4ever said:

What kind of spot is that?  Cook looked like he had the 1st and he's marked almost a full yard short.

Yes that was weird. 

2 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Why? Neutral field against KC and the 2 seed are on the line.

Despite all that, even if they still want to lose (because they really want to play the pats first round?) They are the 3 seed so they wouldn't even play NE. They would play Baltimore. 

They really dont want the Pats to win. Losing means they likely play 2 road games to get to the SB.  Winning means they won’t play any true road games.  That’s pretty huge 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, finn said:

And Daboll before him. Before every call, he's asking himself, "Should I throw for 18 or run for four?" And he feels validated by every big throw Allen makes and so wants it again and again. Until the sacks and punts start piling up and they fall behind and, you guessed it, HAVE to throw. If I'm McDermott, I lay the law down: Run it or get fired. Nothing else will get through. 

Allen completing a pass is like Crack to him. One completion and he starts chasing that high

• Haha (+1) 1

This entire Bills secondary is crap.  They are going to get shredded by any good QB - WR combination in the playoffs.

Beane 100% missed the mark this year getting competent people in the secondary.  Our CB's are garbage.  Even 27 is not even close

to what he was before his ACL injury.  27 is no longer a #1 CB...