Who had a worse game? Dane or Isaiah?

Ya Digg?

Come on - be bigger then this- you can't come out here with excuses - your play should speak - challenging people to catch wet footballs because you cant- sad man- your in the NFL, although likely for not much longer - enjoy being inactive

Edited by BlazinBill

I played pickup football Sunday morning and the ball was often wet/snowy. I hated it and dropped a couple I would normally snag.

So, yes, I understand the excuse and empathize with Lil' Dirty very much. My football employers paying me millions to catch a ball and the millions of fans watching me play should have some empathy and understanding too. Wait...

7 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

There’s really not enough room inside Mister’s to pull this off what with the columns, tables, pinball, bowling lanes, and participants over 5’8”.

He's probably setting up outside as we kick this around.  Balls in the freezer, JUGGS machine set to '11'. 😁

29 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I’m guessing this was in response to fans getting on McKenzie about his drops.  

I hope he does not lean in on the wet ball as an excuse too much.   IMO this is a bad comparison considering most fans aren’t professional athletes.  Probably fair to say a starting NFL wide receiver should be better than a shlub off the street.    

Fair to say he’s playing his last few games in Buffalo the guy is a horror show watch his skills in the non wet ball game at KC in October where he dropped two touchdowns at slot. 

• Agree 2

Kind of a pointless exercise.  Threw the ball with my kid yesterday during halftime.  Neither of use dropped one.   Then again, neither of us was running full speed, being covered by an elite athlete, trying to catch the ball from a guy who throws lasers for a living...

We also dont get paid millions to catch the ball in those circumstances.

Edited by thenorthremembers

15 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Just like last year when he was benched. Went to social media and pouted that his season was over. 

Not a bad guy but he needs to stay off social media like that other slot receiver we used to have. 

I hated that other slot receiver's 231 receptions for 2,438 yards in 46 regular season games as Bill, and his all time team leading #2 WR average of 82 receptions during his last two years.

...and don't event get me started about that time he played the entire 2020 playoffs with a broken leg and caught only 14 passes.  

His teammates must have all hated his guts and are all glad he is gone.

Onward and upward.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I hope he does not lean in on the wet ball as an excuse too much.   IMO this is a bad comparison considering most fans aren’t professional athletes.  Probably fair to say a starting NFL wide receiver should be better than a shlub off the street.    

He's getting paid to do exactly that.

If he wants to go that route, if I don't do my job, I get fired.

So......BE HONEST..........how many of you deniers have changed your mind about Lil' Dummy McKenzie since that thread after the KC game?

This is what you get........he makes some plays but he produces a lot of soul crushing incompetence on the field and then a total lack of self awareness off of it.

Teammates are bemused by his inappropriate, care free responses to everything...........fans, less so. 

46 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This guy must have some serious dirt on McD/Beane or someone else in the Bills organization because that's the only logical reason he's on this team, let alone an NFL roster.

Now it all makes sense thinking about the 'lil dirty' name when you think about it.....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BBills_88 said:

I am over the Mc Kenzie experiment.

I'm ready for Shakir to take over.

What is it even going to take to get Shakir more opps?

We can surmise that Allen doesn't trust him/have chemistry with him, but then he throws the ball to him downfield with a defender draped on him and gets the PI call. 

Not sure how we only get one of these Allen to Shakir plays every 2-3 games.. 

34 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He seems to be very easy going but fans can be viscous.  On the other hand, it comes with the territory of being a professional athlete and he needs to be emotionally intelligent and ignore the noise.

I am definitely not coated in molasses, so you cannot EVER convince me I am viscous, and we KNOW McKenzie's hands aren't viscous.

23 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Chaffing is the word association for me

You won't find me in a cornfield anytime soon for the chaff.

viscous, vicious

chaffing, chafing

That's two in the same thread! Monday provides 😁

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Well, I'm sure catching a wet laser ball along the sidelines from Josh Allen is a little harder than catching a marshmallow ball from Joe Schlubb from Cheektowaga.  I get his point...but he is being defensive and Mckenzie is also paid alot of money to make those catches.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.