1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

So if we win, are there going to be more threads proclaiming weather doesn't matter?

I'm so sick of watching this team's biggest strength get nullified. 

Now the wind is killing our punts & field position on top of it, again proving how crap weather benefits inferior teams more than good ones.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

How do you punt on 4th and 1 after seeing what your punter did last time???? McDermott is coaching scared vs one of the worst teams in the NFL. This is so sad.

can you just stop being a complainer.  Its exhausting........ go root for the Patriots.....

We were on our own side of the field...... part of football 101

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

How do you punt on 4th and 1 after seeing what your punter did last time???? McDermott is coaching scared vs one of the worst teams in the NFL. This is so sad.

I think he knows that he can afford not to be too aggressive here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Such a strange game. The way it started it was like the Miami game last year, looked like it would be a total blow out. Then they just lose focus and act like they're experimenting for the playoffs, then the offense gets completely out of rhythm and goes cold.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Ross Murdock said:

Dabol actually calling plenty of pass plays, josh not executing. So far another below average performance by Allen. Were lucky that the AFC is a mess...  

he was calling pass plays when the d knew we were going to pass after to many failed runs.

1 minute ago, y2zipper said:

They're obviously struggling into the wind here.

I think that's related, but still...

I think he is altering his technique to compensate for big wind and it's not working.