12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

I predicted a blow out, it was even if the score didn't reflect it, we just walked right in, punched Bellicheat in the mouth, and proved he's a below to average .500 "Coach" without cheating.  We've now gotten to see the real Bellicheat and it's not the GOAT which the media called him.  Sullivan let Chuckles whine, cry, and cower like the coward he was for radio hacking.  Kraft's okay with cheating and this is dismantling the New England aura one arse whoopin' at a time.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

But that's the thing. Fans see what they want. Every effing gameday here people are talking about how the refs are hosing the Bills or are in favour of the other team.

Yeah but that's different because they are.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

I wish he was nastier, he had only one big hit on a WR today. On one blitz the RB easily stopped him right on his tracks, he needs to keep those feet moving, use his size to his advantage. 

I think this is a result of how he’s playing.  The linebackers like the safety’s shift a lot prior to the snap. He tends to be too close to the line to diagnose the play and ends up out of position. Every time I see him move up pre snap I expect a big play 

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Classy lady flipping the bird at the end. 

Can't blame her - I'd be pissed too if I had a Mac Jones jersey on today.  Might I suggest the put a decimal in front of the 10 as I believe that might be his QBR today.  Lol. 

• Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I predicted a blow out, it was even if the score didn't reflect it, we just walked right in, punched Bellicheat in the mouth, and proved he's a below to average .500 "Coach" without cheating.  We've now gotten to see the real Bellicheat and it's not the GOAT which the media called him.  Sullivan let Chuckles whine, cry, and cower like the coward he was for radio hacking.  Kraft's okay with cheating and this is dismantling the New England aura one arse whoopin' at a time.

I think he’s doing wonders scheming around a quite physically limited mac jones though so I don’t hold it against bill too much…no way he goes with that gameplan twice otherwise

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This was one of the most amazing wins I’ve ever seen watching Bills football. They were hungry and you could tell from outset that this was going to be a W. If they play like this going forward, I don’t see anyone that can beat them. My favorite part is when Diggs went down the line of pats fans in end zone after a td and said “you, you, you” and the a ____ you. I don’t talk like that but i enjoyed it.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

We'll have to actually pay him this time, not sure he's as willing to give us the discount after McDermott came out and said he didn't trust him as a returner.

McKenzie helped out Josh today as much as any receiver did all year.  He’s also our best YAC guy. He’s gotta play.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

I think this is a result of how he’s playing.  The linebackers like the safety’s shift a lot prior to the snap. He tends to be too close to the line to diagnose the play and ends up out of position. Every time I see him move up pre snap I expect a big play 

I trully expected for him to explode this year, it's really disappointing that he hasn't been able to make that jump. He's just a solid player, nothing more (so far)

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

It’s as if Timmah doesn’t understand that football players are actually human beings who take pride in their jobs and don’t appreciate being asked if they are “embarrassed” by a pasty geek who does nothing other than criticize others without repercussion. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

How many Pats fans are still around? Think they slunk back to Pats forums to acknowledge they don’t have a QB?

Just now, eball said:

It’s as if Timmah doesn’t understand that football players are actually human beings who take pride in their jobs and don’t appreciate being asked if they are “embarrassed” by a pasty geek who does nothing other than criticize others without repercussion. 

Yea, I have seen the fraternity of journalists rally around Sullivan since his postgame question. That is part of the problem with journalism today, they don’t understand how to report a story without becoming part of it or lacing a story with their opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

Where are all the douche Pats* trolls on this board?

How about the clowns on here who pretend to be Bills fans yet are Pats* apologists?

Stefon has something to say to all of you because most of us are sick of your crap posts - You..you…you..and you… STFU

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I am honestly shocked at the overall level-headedness and rational takes on the Pats forums.

The next two games for both teams have similar records:

JAX and NYJ around 3 wins and ATL and MIA with around 7. Hopefully MIA wins tomorrow and that keeps them in the WC discussion. While I would expect them to play hard as a spoiler team, they will certainly play hard if they are looking at a win and in scenario.

38 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

How many Pats fans are still around? Think they slunk back to Pats forums to acknowledge they don’t have a QB?

I've been enjoying reading patsfans forum today - the majority opinion is "Mac is just a rookie" and "he's only going to get better" and such crap.  They are in complete denial over the obvious physical and mental limitations.

It's like the bizarro world from when Josh got drafted.  They skewered Josh "can't teach accuracy"  I say when it comes to Mac Jones, you can't teach generational arm strength, guts, and warrior mentality.  They can have their mediocre Mac Jones for the next 10 years and wallow in mediocrity pergatory for the next decade - have fun.  F them

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.