12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

I'm mainly thinking about all of the good Bills plays.

But I was concerned about Jones for a bit earlier in the season.  Now, not so much.  He's just a rookie, and of course he could develop & be very good - but he was so overhyped.  He looked like a rookie, and like a typical game manager.  

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Another snarky, circle the wagons response from Tim Graham. First of all, what would he know about what would be top of mind to an NFL player coming off a field? Not that he has experienced that or anything close to it.  Second, Poyer is right to call out the buffoonery from Sullivan.  I suspect the massive disrespect they have received from the local media was a motivating factor. Whatever works.

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Success said:

I like it, personally.  Sullivan put a chip on his shoulder - he didn't forget.

It's the Tom Brady school of "let even the smallest slight motivate you."

I like Poyer taking the question personally. However, the offense won this game. Number 17 played like the best QB in the league. I'm not sure if the Bills ever punted the ball. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.